JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tough Questions w/ Mly

Post by JollyBeta January 26th 2010, 11:01 pm

Alright....
    How do I cope with a best friends death, and I mean a really good friend. Like one of the best you've ever had?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 27th 2010, 1:12 am

@Sketch: No matter what you do, you're eventually going to have to sign a contract. However, you can avoid the other things for a fairly good while by starting a business and crowning it with a CEO to do all the work for you, if you know where to look for government grants. Supposedly that guy with the question mark jacket (whose name I can't recall) is back in action and has an entire site dedicated to finding such government grants. In all likeliness, your business will eventually have to take out a large loan for something or other, but the chances of catastrophic failure are slim.

@Bliz: Again, this depends on a few factors. My most general advice would be meditation (There are many ways to meditate, so find one that works and stick with it.) and/or praying for your friend's safety in the next life and for the strength to go on. Meditation has more or less proven therapeutic effects. Prayer almost surely won't do much in the way of bringing your friend back, but if you invest your faith in it, it will just as surely make you feel better, whether you pray to Vishnu or Yahweh or Raptorjesus or Ra or the sun or Joe Peshy or even me.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 27th 2010, 2:20 pm

How do you restore a friendship with someone that is over-reacting to finding out that an internet personality is a lie. Even though, he/she has been told it before and the other person is just acting stupid for enjoyment. When he/she only acts like that to stay on and only stays on the internet for that person?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 GOMM8

: Male
     Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 27th 2010, 5:08 pm

Mly wrote:@Sketch: No matter what you do, you're eventually going to have to sign a contract. However, you can avoid the other things for a fairly good while by starting a business and crowning it with a CEO to do all the work for you, if you know where to look for government grants. Supposedly that guy with the question mark jacket (whose name I can't recall) is back in action and has an entire site dedicated to finding such government grants. In all likeliness, your business will eventually have to take out a large loan for something or other, but the chances of catastrophic failure are slim.
    Thx, that should help with a plan of world domination.
    Zez
    Zez

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 VOZLn

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Blackr10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 28th 2010, 9:42 pm

How do I solve a civil dispute between two people who blame each other for their unhappiness?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 29th 2010, 3:22 am

JollyBeta wrote:How do you restore a friendship with someone that is over-reacting to finding out that an internet personality is a lie. Even though, he/she has been told it before and the other person is just acting stupid for enjoyment. When he/she only acts like that to stay on and only stays on the internet for that person?
    Does this remind you of anything?

I told you I got over it. In the off chance you're talking about a completely different person, the same will happen almost inevitably to this hypothetical other person.

@Zez: I gather that you're talking about your case against your father. The best advice I could give you is probably highly illegal, but as a general rule you want to make yourself out to be someone who should be trusted above all people arguing against you. If your father has caused you any visible damage that's still there, then don't shy away from telling the court about every last one of them when asked. Places below the waist will probably make everyone think that your father is sick, sadistic, incestuous pedophile, and that will certainly shoot his case down.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 1:24 pm

Zezima wrote:How do I solve a civil dispute between two people who blame each other for their unhappiness?
    SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUG!!!!!!!
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 White10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 29th 2010, 1:31 pm

I have 3 questions oh wise one

1.Have you come out of the closet

2.I have the sudden urge to kill many innocent people, what should I do?

3.would you go and crank that soulja boy?
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 1:41 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:I have 3 questions oh wise one

1.Have you come out of the closet

2.I have the sudden urge to kill many innocent people, what should I do?

3.would you go and crank that soulja boy?
    DON'T WORRY MLY, I GOT THIS.

1. No, I actually never gone in. There is something EVIL in there.

2. Don't kill them, get someone ELSE to kill them.

3. I would, then I would beat that soulja boy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 29th 2010, 2:26 pm

@Bliz: Sigh.

@Soviet: Your mix of questions is odd and I have the feeling that you're just messing with me. Regardless,
    1: Yes.
    2: "Sudden urges" often go away milliseconds to minutes after being conjured up. However, if you have a long-lasting desire to harm other people that hinders your social interaction, then I suggest you say something to the effect of "I will not kill people" over and over again in your head (Definitely don't say it aloud unless absolutely necessary.) until you're fully convinced of it. It seems ridiculous and ineffective, but it works.
    3: No. Modern R&B derivatives really aren't my thing.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 2:44 pm

Mine is better.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 White10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 29th 2010, 5:16 pm

Mly wrote:I will not kill people"

I said that and now i'm in a police station
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 29th 2010, 5:32 pm

Now you're just screwing with me. Besides, I told you to say it in your head, where nobody can hear you say it.
    Zez
    Zez

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Blackr10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 29th 2010, 5:39 pm

Mly wrote:
    JollyBeta wrote:How do you restore a friendship with someone that is over-reacting to finding out that an internet personality is a lie. Even though, he/she has been told it before and the other person is just acting stupid for enjoyment. When he/she only acts like that to stay on and only stays on the internet for that person?
    Does this remind you of anything?

I told you I got over it. In the off chance you're talking about a completely different person, the same will happen almost inevitably to this hypothetical other person.

@Zez: I gather that you're talking about your case against your father. The best advice I could give you is probably highly illegal, but as a general rule you want to make yourself out to be someone who should be trusted above all people arguing against you. If your father has caused you any visible damage that's still there, then don't shy away from telling the court about every last one of them when asked. Places below the waist will probably make everyone think that your father is sick, sadistic, incestuous pedophile, and that will certainly shoot his case down.

Ah, no. I meant my cousin and his girlfriend, if you want to know. They blame each other for everything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 29th 2010, 6:07 pm

Oh, that's all? It's probably best to stay out of it. It's practically natural of couples to fight. Either they'll grow out of it or they'll stop seeing each other, with the possibility of one or both of them being depressed for a short time afterward in either case, but a lesser chance in the former.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 6:31 pm

Yeah, Zez. Your cousin and his girlfriend will either have a realization, followed by an embrace that rekindles their relationship.
    Or they will break up.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 30th 2010, 8:23 pm

Hey, Mly, what do you do when you're speaking to someone that you're supposed to keep a secret from (Ex; Keeping from them that you got a present for them), but it's hard to contain?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 30th 2010, 10:34 pm

As I lie so much that I act just as normal when lying as when not, I have no experience with this and don't really know for sure what to tell you. However, off the top of my head: if it's something temporary, a fun little surprise, like what you mentioned, then remind yourself (With thoughts, not words. It would be very easy to tip the other party off to your secret if you went through it verbally.) that it will likely be much more rewarding to see the look on their face when the surprise comes out at the time it's meant to. If it's one of those deep, dark secrets that you hope and pray no person beyond you shall ever know, then perhaps it would help you to know that the friend in question will probably be appalled by the secret, and if they're a very close friend you've had for a great while, they could be even more so by the fact that you only just told them, and that because of this it's likely best you keep it to yourself. Also, it's not a lie if you don't explicitly say something that's not true.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 30th 2010, 10:53 pm

How do you cope with a body part being brutally cut off?
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 January 30th 2010, 10:58 pm

why would you cut your arm off?!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 2 Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 30th 2010, 11:13 pm

I've lived here for about a year, but I truly miss almost everyone and almost everything from my old home in Florida. I want to know how to cope.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 30th 2010, 11:15 pm

Don't worry Mly. I got this.

@Ash:
    Don't worry, things will get better. Soon enough, you will find something great about where you are living now. You will meet new people and you grow to love where you are now.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 30th 2010, 11:17 pm

JollyBeta wrote:Don't worry Mly. I got this.

@Ash:
    Don't worry, things will get better. Soon enough, you will find something great about where you are living now. You will meet new people and you grow to love where you are now.

I've already done that. I'm just finding it very difficult to grow and let go as well.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 30th 2010, 11:25 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:
    JollyBeta wrote:Don't worry Mly. I got this.

@Ash:

I've already done that. I'm just finding it very difficult to grow and let go as well.
    Stop thinking about it, I know it may be hard but the next time you're at school and become friends with someone. Invite them over, you will get happier and then like LA much more.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 30th 2010, 11:26 pm

I've been doing perfectly fine here in Houston (got the city wrong, but it's okay). The problem I'm having is remembering home. Anyway, this is Mly's thread, isn't it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content