: Female
     Rep0

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tough Questions w/ Mly

Post by JollyBeta January 31st 2010, 4:39 pm

Fine, fine.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 VOZLn

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 2nd 2010, 4:54 pm

Mly wrote:As I lie so much that I act just as normal when lying as when not, I have no experience with this and don't really know for sure what to tell you. However, off the top of my head: if it's something temporary, a fun little surprise, like what you mentioned, then remind yourself (With thoughts, not words. It would be very easy to tip the other party off to your secret if you went through it verbally.) that it will likely be much more rewarding to see the look on their face when the surprise comes out at the time it's meant to. If it's one of those deep, dark secrets that you hope and pray no person beyond you shall ever know, then perhaps it would help you to know that the friend in question will probably be appalled by the secret, and if they're a very close friend you've had for a great while, they could be even more so by the fact that you only just told them, and that because of this it's likely best you keep it to yourself. Also, it's not a lie if you don't explicitly say something that's not true.

I just acted crazy to try to divert the point. I also have been saying happy birthday a LOT to not say anything else.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 8th 2010, 7:25 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I have a question. What do you do when you feel you're so different from everyone? You feel so distant. Those friends you have made over the years, even your best friends, feel so far away. You feel alone. What do you do?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 8th 2010, 7:44 pm

This could be due to your current group of friends becoming uninteresting to you. Seek new companions. Try not to abandon your old ones until you've landed safely in a new niche you like, though, because then you'll have nobody, and most minds, even those of above-typical fortitude, risk change for the worse when loneliness sets in.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 8th 2010, 8:27 pm

Mly wrote:This could be due to your current group of friends becoming uninteresting to you. Seek new companions. Try not to abandon your old ones until you've landed safely in a new niche you like, though, because then you'll have nobody, and most minds, even those of above-typical fortitude, risk change for the worse when loneliness sets in.

No, it's not that my best friends have become uninteresting. It's, I guess, that they're all so busy, and I'm not. But yes, I have made new friends this year, happily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 9th 2010, 11:31 pm

It is patent what you must do, then: busy yourself. I doubt your parents are too poor to afford things for you to do when not in school and/or doing homework, given that you have a computer, internet access, and plentiful food at the very least; and they're probably willing to culture you in some way. Music or martial arts classes are common ideas for children your age, but you (Or your parents, or you and your parents, or whatever decision is final.) might decide on something less common. Failing that, at least do more things around the house. (Or whatever sort of domicile you happen to live in.)
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 21st 2010, 10:05 pm

Mly wrote:It is patent what you must do, then: busy yourself. I doubt your parents are too poor to afford things for you to do when not in school and/or doing homework, given that you have a computer, internet access, and plentiful food at the very least; and they're probably willing to culture you in some way. Music or martial arts classes are common ideas for children your age, but you (Or your parents, or you and your parents, or whatever decision is final.) might decide on something less common. Failing that, at least do more things around the house. (Or whatever sort of domicile you happen to live in.)

Ehh...it doesn't exactly help much. This only troubles me when I'm actually at school. I feel completely uncomfortable there.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalg10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 5th 2010, 11:11 pm

Why do you believe this topic died?
    Shade
    Shade

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 6th 2010, 3:53 am

Re: Sagacious Advice Unltd. w/ Mly
    by Gamma The Great Yesterday at 9:11 pm

.Why do you believe this topic died?

I think it died because of the rise of independence, as many people did not need this thread for advice any more.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalg10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

Hey, Mly. I have to be honest with you.

I really want to do what I feel is right and just, and I keep getting unjust from my parents. I've ran away before, and I always seem to come crawling back to them. I need help. Please?
    Shade
    Shade

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 15th 2010, 10:20 am

Ŧĥĕ Şħăđőŵ Ψąĺķėř wrote:Hey, Mly. I have to be honest with you.

I really want to do what I feel is right and just, and I keep getting unjust from my parents. I've ran away before, and I always seem to come crawling back to them. I need help. Please?

I would advise to try and keep peace with your parents, while being able to come on the forum. I know I'm not Mly, but I'm just giving advice...
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz April 19th 2010, 9:41 pm

This is a strange topic... I have a question to ask:
    What was the point of this topic? `stare`
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2010, 5:06 pm

Right then. I'm reviving this thread. Ask me any question, on any subject at all, and I shall answer.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 White10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 11th 2010, 6:21 pm

does your name sound more like the word Tie or the word Wii?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2010, 6:26 pm

My old name, you mean? Wii.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 11th 2010, 7:00 pm

What do I do if I have backache?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

In lieu of explaining it myself, I'll just leave this link to a perfectly adequate WikiHow article:

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Backache

I probably should've mentioned that most problems can be solved through a few minutes of searching Google, and that it would be best to try such before asking me.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medalw11The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Zigzag10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 White10The Tough Questions  w/ Mly - Page 4 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 11th 2010, 7:54 pm

Are you in fact a furry?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2010, 8:09 pm

No. The avatar is purely for trolling purposes.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 11th 2010, 8:52 pm

are you in fact a fact?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2010, 9:02 pm

Yes.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 12th 2010, 8:06 am

Is ther a point to our lives or are we just little hiccups of the world?
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade July 12th 2010, 8:06 am

Fatum Cruelis wrote:In lieu of explaining it myself, I'll just leave this link to a perfectly adequate WikiHow article:

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Backache

I probably should've mentioned that most problems can be solved through a few minutes of searching Google, and that it would be best to try such before asking me.

Thanks, Mly! I'll be sure to book a doctor's appointment as soon as I can.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 12th 2010, 4:23 pm

@Sweet Silence: You should probably only do that if it's persistent and very painful. It's best not to waste money.

@Kriegs: While I myself can not answer such a question, I can say this: My personal philosophy is that life is for living, having fun in, and the likes, and I'm generally happy because of said philosophy. Would you rather be happy, or worry over a question that you will, in all likeliness, never, ever find the answer to?
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon July 12th 2010, 4:41 pm

What be happenin if a nega be backing into the parking lot of a bank?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content