Miles24
Erazor
sykog
13 posters

I'm spammin the Sega forums!

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 ZtZYh

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Blackr10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medalw11I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Zigzag10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 White10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medal13I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm spammin the Sega forums!

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 17th 2010, 9:09 pm

And, should SOA fall, and the walls holding in its idiocy go with it, the Internet will feel a rage of stupidity few have experienced, and even fewer who have lived to tell of its tales.
    Plix
    Plix

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix March 17th 2010, 9:51 pm

Wow, you guys have clearly not been to many internet discussions. And it seems you don't know the SEGA Forum that well either, as there are plenty of highly intelligent people there. Let's quit the badmouthing, come on...there are places WAY worse than anything you've seen from LSB, haha.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 ZtZYh

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Blackr10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medalw11I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Zigzag10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 White10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medal13I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 17th 2010, 10:53 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:Wow, you guys have clearly not been to many internet discussions. And it seems you don't know the SEGA Forum that well either, as there are plenty of highly intelligent people there. Let's quit the badmouthing, come on...there are places WAY worse than anything you've seen from LSB, haha.
    Well of course there are geniuses there. But, as we all know, everyone has limits on the amount of stupidity they're willing to take. And while LSB isn't the worse, he's done plenty of stuff that should never be done, and as such should not be overlooked.
    sykog
    sykog

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Imagee10

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Blackr10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medalw11I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medalg10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Zigzag10I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 18th 2010, 12:12 am

I got the dates messed up. I'm already back.
    Superdoodleman

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 GOMM8

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 18th 2010, 9:13 am

SupaSEGA wrote:Wow, you guys have clearly not been to many internet discussions. And it seems you don't know the SEGA Forum that well either, as there are plenty of highly intelligent people there. Let's quit the badmouthing, come on...there are places WAY worse than anything you've seen from LSB, haha.
    A few. But 90% of them are stupid trolls.
    LockerKnot
    LockerKnot

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by LockerKnot March 29th 2010, 2:29 pm

I AM the best spammer out there. Who else could have been banned from so many forums and relentlessly continue to spam them.

I AM the best of the best.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 VOZLn

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medalw11I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 29th 2010, 2:52 pm

LockerKnot wrote:

I AM the best spammer out there. Who else could have been banned from so many forums and relentlessly continue to spam them.

I AM the best of the best.

Yes, sir. The best of spamming. :faic:

- Though, there's really no point to spamming the SEGA forums. The admins/mods will erase it.
    LockerKnot
    LockerKnot

I'm spammin the Sega forums! - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by LockerKnot March 29th 2010, 3:15 pm

As anybody would.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content