NeoMetalSonic
Doodle
Sonic Adventure 2
18 posters

Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Imagee10

Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Blackr10Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Medalw11Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Zigzag10Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 White10Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Medal13Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 13th 2011, 11:38 am

Hushimo wrote:
    Link451 wrote:I seriously doubt that was his ghost at the end of SA2 over the earth. I think it was more of just the game doing a remembrance of the sacrifice he made.

Right then.
    Silly ZZ
    Animals don't have souls!
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep7

Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow's Death: The Theory Behind his Death and Revival

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 August 13th 2011, 6:18 pm

Link451 wrote:I seriously doubt that was his ghost at the end of SA2 over the earth. I think it was more of just the game doing a remembrance of the sacrifice he made.

As someone already mentioned, a ghost is a form of a remembrance of a sacrifice. Therefore, this doesn't really make sense.