Shadow122
Ringtails
Zez
14 posters

The Later Than Late Show

Zez
    Zez

The Later Than Late Show VOZLn

The Later Than Late Show Blackr10The Later Than Late Show Medalw11The Later Than Late Show Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

The Later Than Late Show Empty The Later Than Late Show

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 10:40 pm

In this topic Omni is allowed to rant about anything about anything. Enjoy.

Last edited by Zezima on July 10th 2009, 3:50 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

The Later Than Late Show GOMM8

The Later Than Late Show White10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

Rep24

The Later Than Late Show Empty Re: The Later Than Late Show

Post by Ringtails March 23rd 2009, 11:07 pm

TLTLS with Omnihush/Ringtails - Episode Listing
    1. Sleep
    2. CiCi's pizza
    3. Searching for jobs and exploding toilets
    4. Mudslinging
    5. Being a Wannabe Gamer
    6. PB&J = Poopie Brains and Jam
    7. Stupid people are sooo immature
    8. Day 1: Beatboxing grandpa
    9. Day 2: Army of Personal Maids
    10. Day 3: OMNIMode
    11. Day 4: Of Lawyers and Men
    12. Day 5: Nobel Prize(s)
    13. Book 1: Plead from the Editor
    14. Book 2: Cooking Papa
    15. Book 3: Damn that Murphy
    16. Mathematical Proof that Pies Are Yummy
    17. Guest Star: Shadow122's Rant of Epicness... UNRATED & UNCENSORED
    18. Ask Omni: EXTREME, Volume 1
    19. GIMME BACK MY BIKE
    20. (Spoilers) My 15 Hour Commute Home

===

Sup y'alls. Major superspecialawesome thanks for Zezzy for giving me a free ban pass of sorts. Shweet.

---

Sleep

I just want to show you my sleep schedule. I started last week just to see how it holds up. Here it is:

3/16: 4-11, 7 hrs.
    3/17: 4-8:30, 4 hrs 30 mins.
    3/18: 4-10, 6 hrs.
    3/19: 3:30-9:30, 6 hrs.
    3/20: 5:50-12pm 7 hrs 10 mins.
    Spring break (3/21~?): UTTER INSANITY

Let me put that into perspective for y'alls. All times are in AM unless otherwise noted.

What that means is that I've went to bed past 3am EVERY DAY of the week for the last week, and gotten an average SIX hours of sleep a day. Now, this might not sound so bad, but as a student who has to go attend 8 o'clock lectures on FRAKIN' THERMAL PHYSICS and do FRAKIN' CHEMISTRY LABS ON MOLECULES N' SHIZ, that's nowhere near enough.

They have phrases for situations like this. "Shooting oneself in the foot," and "WTF am I doing so late at night (I promise you it's not pr0n)."

I know many of you get even less sleep than me, and frankly, that scares me. How do you youngsters do it? I'm like struggling to stay awake, so much so that I sometimes just doze off in class. And when you're playing with Bunsen burners and vats of orange acid, that's NOT COOL.

So now I'm like completely nocturnal. My folks and hommies got work and school in the morning, so I'm pretty much alone. I sleep until like 3pm, and wake up and go gaming all night. It's not healthy, but hey, that's the cost of complete freedom.

So, it's only 11pm here in the East coast. Get a good nights rest while I zombify in front of my computer. Peace out, y'alls, and stay tuned for whatever comes up next.

:Arrow: Back to episode list

Last edited by Ringtails on May 18th 2009, 3:18 am; edited 19 times in total
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

The Later Than Late Show Medalw11The Later Than Late Show White10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 23rd 2009, 11:09 pm

lol

I find this so hilarious!!!!!
    Zez
    Zez

The Later Than Late Show Blackr10The Later Than Late Show Medalw11The Later Than Late Show Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 11:10 pm

Shadow122 wrote:lol

That is the point of TLTLS. :Wink Wink:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

The Later Than Late Show Medalw11The Later Than Late Show White10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 23rd 2009, 11:12 pm

Zezima wrote:

I want permission to make a late night show.....-.-"
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 11:13 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

I want permission to make a late night show.....-.-"

You can have your own show if you want. Cool we'll have our OWN Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. I'll make your show, S122. I will make no other shows for any other users, people.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 23rd 2009, 11:14 pm

YAAY!!!! Mine will be hilariouso...And maybe me and Omni can do partner work in guest stars!!!!
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 24th 2009, 10:25 pm

Sup y'alls. Omni, another day, another rant. So many things are just wrong with the world. That's why the world needs more people like you and me to set things right, by crying about them on the internet. Yup. Doing my part to save the world.

---

CiCi's Pizza

You've ever been here? It's like a pizza buffet. Now, before CiCi's, there was pizza, and there was buffet. Some buffets had like pizza available, but that was like warehouse mass production pizza, and it tasted like frozen cardboard. Pizza, however, was in a class of its own. There was the gourmet Italian pizza, and then you've got your cheap fast pizza.

And then here comes CiCi's pretending that they can cater to Americans by letting us eat pizza and more pizza, all day all night. Sounds great, right?

Well I had this coupon for a buy one get one free meal thing, so I went out with my buddy for a pizza dinner thing. Ok, we're both dudes. Dudes got stomachs. We're eating machines. Pizza is our diet. I went in planning to eat CiCi's to bankruptcy, and we even got bets going on.

And then we walk in. Ok, first, the screaming. Apparently, CiCi's has an arcade area built right in the FRAKIN MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING. Yeah, great, so they're like 20 BAJILLION TODDLERS IN DIAPERS running around going PEW PEW with their arcade joysticks (that sounded wrong) and throwing quarters across the room. Now, I'm tolerant when it comes to children, but gee, pizza is serious business, y'know?
    Ok, so we deal with it. We pay 6 bucks for the two of us, and then 4 bucks for drinks. FOUR BUCKS 4 DRINKS, MAN. When the soda costs a third of the price of a FRAKIN BUFFET, either you're ordering the BEST GODDAMNED WINE EVER or you're eating from a dumpster. Guess which one it was?

So we get in the line. There's a salad bar, so hey, I'll take some. I take my crappy plastic plate and load up on some veggies and lettuce, some croutons and some tomatoes, whatever. And then the dressing. Salad's gotta have dressing. Ok, so they've got five kinds, each in a bowl. But four of the kinds are all white, and the fifth is like yellowish with black dots and swirls of white in it. Some had labels, but one of them was in the bowl itself. So I'm trying to find my Caesar dressing. Nope. The only thing I see is ranch, ranch, ranch, ranch, and toxic waste. No thanks, man. Salad goodbye.

Pizza! Cowabunga! Jackpot!

HELL NAW.
    They've got variety, I'll give them that. I never knew that crap had so many flavors before.
    So they've got sausagecrap, pepperonicrap, veggiecrap, macaronicrap, cheesecrap, and crapfestmajorcrap. I got a few slices of each because they at least looked decent from far away. But then as I tried to scoop up any slice, I'd lift up the whole pie. It's called CUTTING, CiCi's. LEARN HOW TO SLICE YOUR DAMN PIZZA.

But that won't phase me. I'm activating pizza mode now.
    I take a bite. It's kinda warm, but definitely not fresh. And as I finish my bite, the PIZZA CHEESE just slips off, topping and all. It just... slips off. And I'm left with flaky bread and tomato sauce. This happens to EVERY. SINGLE. SLICE. And by the end, I'm rolling up all my cheese into a ball and just stuffing it into my mouth. Sigh...

Oh yeah, meanwhile, during my eating experience, some kind of middle school sports team came in. Don't know what season they've got going, but they were handing out trophies. And the SCREAMING. CLAPPING. CHEERING. Their coach was like standing on his chair halfway across the room, making victory speeches to these kids, who I'm sure were all just starved for crappy pizza.

Finally, because things always get worse, some sort of HUGE group came in. I think they were high schoolers, or maybe more middle schoolers. I dunno. It was like a MIX OF INSANITY. They got into a GINORMOUS line and clogged up EVERYWHERE. No seat was left open and the arcade area was now a battleground of SCREAMING and NONSENSE. Kids were climbing up on chairs and girls were shrieking in laughter. It was pretty bloody funny, alright.

Yeah, so that was my CiCi's Pizza experience. I dunno, man. I left after eating three small slices. I was simply too overloaded by the atmosphere, and the exotic taste that CiCi has managed to achieve. Yeah, I may be exaggerating, but that's simply because the whole package was so overwhelming. CiCi's Pizza was such a unique experience, and I think y'alls should go sometime. If only to smell the flowers.

And watch as they rot under the pressure of horrid pizza.

Last edited by Omnihush on March 29th 2009, 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 10:32 am

*Trying to stifle surpressed giggles*
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 25th 2009, 1:56 pm

The Later Than Late Show = Hilarious!! lol
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 5:27 pm

Cancel mine i'd rather just watch this one lol
    Boom
    Boom

The Later Than Late Show Blackr10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom March 25th 2009, 5:41 pm

If s122 is getting cancled I'll take his spot?
    Hyper Shadow22
    Hyper Shadow22

The Later Than Late Show 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hyper Shadow22 March 25th 2009, 6:50 pm

The second one is FUN-EEE!!
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 7:20 pm

Wait man can I do a game show instead?
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 25th 2009, 10:39 pm

Too much ranting becomes bad for the soul, y'know? Like after a while it all starts to sound the same, and then it just becomes whining. But I'm smart. I'm going to try to avoid that. So next episode, be prepared for something... electrifying. There will be mud slinging. There will be bloodshed. There will be the throwing of a certain holy hand grenade. Stay tuned, folks...

---

Searching for jobs and exploding toilets

I came to SComm today ready to complain all about the crappy economy and how it's so hard for a college frosh to find a decent job. But I won't do that. I'll leave that to the "real" bloggers, and not bore you with money talk. So I was kinda thinking of a topic while taking a dump (spring break = waaayyy too much free time). And I got a few lame ideas, I finish my #2, wipe, flush, messy etc. Sorry 'bout the mental image. IT BURNS.

Yeah, and I'm ready to leave, when I hear this gurgling sound. The toilet I use is pretty ancient. It's got a small drain for the load, and it's pretty plain. But the thing is, it's got low drainage capacity. If I had to rate the "flush power" of my toilet on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being can't flush water to 10 being can flush the Men in Black, I'd give it a 2.

But hey, it's a frakin' toilet. College dudes don't maintain -anything-, much less toilets. That's what Mario is for.
    Anyway, after I hear this sound, I dare to take a look. And inside the bowl there's no water. I mean, there's a small pond at the mouth, but it's not rising like it should. Now I'm no toilet expert, but that water should be rising and making bubbly sounds and whatnot.

So I'm like, I'll just flush it again. So I do that. The flushing knob (yes, it's not even a handle) has no resistance. It's just limp, and the water stays low. This forces me to roll up my sleeves and open the toilet cap. I've done this before, so I just pull on that chain thing and things are supposed to start working again, and I can go back to my life without having to worry about some stupid toilet.

I say "supposed" because that's how things theoretically should work. Do you think it did?

...It did. Oh, it worked, alright. After a few seconds of pulling, all of this water just started GUSHING out. Clean water, mind you (THANK GOD). It was squirting out everywhere and the water was now rising really, really fast. Being the blazing fast thinker I am, I quickly throw my electric stuff out our small bathroom and close the door.

Yeah, one problem. I forgot to throw myself out too.

So now I'm standing there next to an exploding toilet. The water has now gushed out of the bowl (I didn't even know toilets could hold this much water), and is all over the floor, inches thick. I finally decide to reach back in and reclose the chain valve thing. Nothing happens. I like Calvin and Hobbes as much as any guy, but this was really freaking me out. I don't want to report to insurance that my house was flooded because of an accident I had while taking a dump.

But thankfully, a few more squirts, and the water stops. I realized that I still had on socks, so those get taken off. And now I'm standing barefoot, drenched, in toilet water. AWESOME.
    I opened the door (thereby soaking my hallway's carpet) and mad dashed for a mop. It didn't work too well, so then I got a broom and a duster. I was literally scooping up buckets of water and dumping it into the bathtub. This continued for a few painful minutes as I struggled to rinse out mops and dust more water.

Finally, my bathroom floor was back to a bearable condition. The toilet somehow got clogged during this whole order (like, WTF?) and was now teeming at its rim. I took the plunger and wrested my toilet to the death. I barely managed to win, and finally, the water drained back to normal like it should. The rest after that was just towel cleanup.

So yeah. Thank god for dorms. I can't imagine what I would be like as an actual homeowner. I'd probably set my house on fire making cereal, then put out that fire by flushing a toilet. I seem to have the magic touch of death for anything mechanical. It's the complete opposite for when I use electronics. Huh.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make this very funny. Even though it's late night broadcasting, our viewership still ranges from the young to the ancient. Toilet humor usually isn't very humorous, so... k, I'll stop now. Remember, next episode will be full of MAGIC, RAINBOWS, and BACKSTABBING. Peace out.

Last edited by Omnihush on March 29th 2009, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 11:19 pm

That was the most funniest thing I ever read in my life.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 26th 2009, 12:18 am

OMFG!! The Later Than Late Show is funnier than Comedy Central! No exaggeration! lol

*New Spot Opens up to Replace The Shady Show*
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 26th 2009, 12:42 pm

I want a game show!!!
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 26th 2009, 10:39 pm

Hey hey hey! You better hold on tight or the EPICTRAIN will leave you in the dust! Let's get ready to rumble! ...Actually, I'm pretty sure that exact phrase is trademarked. Rewind.
    Let's get ready to rummmbbblleee! Much better.

---

Mudslinging
    The Later Than Late Show 300px-Disclaimer

Welcome to TLTLS's new experimental segment, DA WAR ROOM. Here, we be having random participants participating in a debate. The catch? THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW IT! MWA HA HA!!!
    Rather than explain the rules (hint: there are none), let's just wind this baby up and let it rip. WooHOO!

Today, I have asked two members of rival clans to come head to head and discuss world issues.
    *drumroll*

In the blue corner, we have... Zezima of the POINTED STICK! All hail!
    Known on the streets as the Z-diddymeister, Zezima's got a calm and collected exterior that houses a soul of FIRE.

And in the brownish-red corner, we have... Shadow122 of the GANSTA CAEK! Respect!
    The Shadster is a no-holds barred, die-hard vet who isn't afraid to get dirty in any aspect of life.

Remember folks. This is a live debate. In the event of an emergency, just grab some popcorn and watch the bloodshed.

---

So, Z-man and the Shade. Did you two know each other before this interview?

Zezima: "Hmph. He's a pompous ignorant man. I try to ignore him."
    Shadow122: "GOD DAMMIT. You're the ignorant one so SCREW YOU."

Whoa whoa whoa... let's calm down here... what happened?

Z: "This guy is insane. He's nothing but a fluffball in disguise."
    S: "Me? ME YOU MOTHERF***ER? Call me insane again and I'll KICK YOUR F***ING A*S B****."
    Z: "Psh. How annoying."

Shade, you have got to calm down. You get provoked very easily, you know?

S: "WHAT!? You haven't seen anything yet. If we weren't on this show, I'd come right over and beat the living crap out of of you with a crowbar."
    Z: "Ha! I'd like to see you try. I have super speed, you know."

Excuse me? You have what?

Z: "Super speed. I can move real fast and teleport."

Umm... are you serious, Z-man?

Z: "Sigh... how many times do I have to repeat myself?"
    S: "So you got, what, super speed? I'll break your arms and shoot you twice in the legs, then dip you in a electric filled water. I'll see about your super speed then."
    Z: "You arrogant mtherf***er. Dont' make me stab you with my gunblade."
    S: "YOU F***ING PANSY! I'll blast you to kingdom come with my shotgun!"

HEY! NO GUNS ON THE SHOW.

S: "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I know 500 ways of making you feel PAIN, B****!"

Dude, I'm trying to help! Don't shoot me!

Z: "Sigh... I'm just going to leave now..."

WAIT! Come back! I need you for my show!

S: "DAMMIT I'LL R*** YOU AND MAKE YOU ENJOY EVERY SECOND! ARRRRAGHGHH!!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Later Than Late Show Ist2_1063134_real_tv_static

Epilogue.

This segment was can canceled because the host died. Not from the pleasure, but from the shame. He had originally thought that this premise of crafting characters from interview questions would work out great, but it proved to be far too difficult. The results, as you can see, are extremely stupid by anyone's standards.

But fear not, loyal watchers. Next time on TLTLS with Omni will be back on its normal broadcasting programs, and hopefully, everyone will forget that this shameful post ever happened.

Once again, we, the staff of TLTLS, apologize for this episode with all our hearts.

Last edited by Omnihush on March 29th 2009, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 27th 2009, 1:26 am

I am NOT lying or stretching things here: This was SO funny, it's IS in my top five funniest things I have ever seen in my LIFE. I'm suffocating, I'm laughing so hard.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 27th 2009, 4:33 pm

Zezima wrote:I am NOT lying or stretching things here: This was SO funny, it's IS in my top five funniest things I have ever seen in my LIFE. I'm suffocating, I'm laughing so hard.

I second that lol
    Hyper Shadow22
    Hyper Shadow22

The Later Than Late Show 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hyper Shadow22 March 27th 2009, 7:16 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:I am NOT lying or stretching things here: This was SO funny, it's IS in my top five funniest things I have ever seen in my LIFE. I'm suffocating, I'm laughing so hard.

I second that lol
    you say that a lot dont you, lol
    sykog
    sykog

The Later Than Late Show Imagee10

The Later Than Late Show Blackr10The Later Than Late Show Medalw11The Later Than Late Show Medalg10The Later Than Late Show Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 27th 2009, 8:00 pm

This is the best show EVER!!!! :Twisted!: :Twisted!: :Twisted!: :Twisted!:
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 27th 2009, 10:16 pm

The TLTLS would like to take a moment to sincerely thank its viewership and its sponsor, SComm. We are powered by your laughs, your tears, and your energy. It is because of you that we are able to continue our broadcast, so thank you very much. Please continue to show your support, and yeah whatever. Enough. Let's just get on with the show!

Note: Sorry in advance. Due to last episode's failure, the host is suffering from withdraw. This post will be kinda serious, personal, and thus, boring. Next episode, I PROMISE, will be back on rant schedule.

---

Being a Wannabe Gamer

I don't know, man. I've been going to the SEGA board on and off for like 3 years now. And I'm like here, on a Sonic board. Sometimes, I just take a step back and look at myself. And I wonder, WTF am I doing here?

I've got nothing against SEGA. I like their games, I guess. Maybe. Some of them. But the thing is, I've played only a handful of Sega games in my life. Seriously, the first Sonic game I ever touched was Sonic Adventure 2, and that was like at some WalMart demo thing. The first, and only, Sonic game I have owned is Sonic Advance 3, and I got that used. It's certainly not a game you'd want to visit the forums for. I just don't understand why I tend to gravitate towards Sonic so much, but more on that later.

So if it's not Sonic, it has to be something else, right? Well... not exactly. I've played Phantasy Star I & II, and Phantasy Star Portable, but those were all AFTER becoming one of SEGA's Randomites. I've never touched Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Virtual Fighter, or any of that good stuff. Wait, I think I recall being this monkey and rolling around in balls, absorbing bananas by osmosis... eh? I've never owned a Sega console, since my childhood gaming spree began with the N64. You see, I really have no connection with Sega at all.

But to tell you the truth, it all started with a small, unknown 360 game. Chromehounds. The 360's first mech game. It looked interesting when I first heard of it, so I went to their website. I had some questions, and their GameFAQs board was dead, so I headed into the forums. That was my first foray into the intricate and drama-filled world of internet forums. So yeah, I signed up, and I asked around. Actually, I was one of the first people on there. It was quite empty. It felt a little lonely, but for some reason, I kept going back...

And then I bought the game. I played it online for a while, but to be honest, it didn't really meet my expectations. But I kept playing it because of my ties to the forum. And after a while, I stopped caring about the game and just stayed in the Off Topic section, chatting to people I knew for a few weeks. That was the birth of my random spree. I picked up a few tricks from the masters of randomness, and I honed my MAD WALLOFTEXT skillz.

That's when I had... the GREATEST IDEA OF ALL TIME.
    You see, Chromehounds is not one of Sega's finest achievements. And since it was made by Japanese developers, our English forums was quite out of the loop. But one of their moderators, through all the heat and bashing, did his best to communicate with the fanbase. So, I made a parody topic to idolize him. And thus, a sacred cult known as the Mod God FAN CLUB was born. A lot of you here won't have any idea what that means. But you need not worry. We are only hibernating now. In time, we will be reborn, and stronger than EVER. You will learn much of us as we rise to take over the internet.

So yeah. That spread on over to SEGA, which I had been lurking the past week. It was terribly received, but I persisted. Once again, with my AWESOME powers of reusing old jokes and CAPITALIZING every other word, I was ABLE to GET my POINT across. The rest, as they say, is history.

Oh wait, that's not what I was supposed to talk about. Too personal.
    So yeah, I'm a wannabe gamer. I research my games, I talk about them, I visit their websites, but when that game finally gets released, I rarely every buy it.
    I started to notice this when Soul Caliber 2 was coming out for the GameCube. I bought all the Nintendo Powaz with info, watched any video, screenshot, and news story I could find. I Wiki'd the characters and immersed myself in the universe. But by the time it finally came out, I had already forgotten, and moved on to fantasize about another series. I mean, I bought it eventually, like a year later, but the fascination had wore off. Still an epic game, though.
    This happened with many, many series. From Halo 2 to Armored Core to Final Fantasy ## to Twilight Princess to Unreal Tournament to Call of Duty to everything. I was obsessed one week, moving on the next. Maybe that's why my collection of games is so pathetic, and yet I know quite a lot about the gameplay and stories of so many series.

I don't really have a conclusion. This is just Omnihush's gaming experience in a long, wordy nutshell. I'm only like this for games. It saves me money, and I enjoy letting my imagination run free. But when people ask me if I've played (this popular game), I usually always have to answer no. Then I go play it and kick their bums with some killer combo that I learned from some site.

Last edited by Omnihush on March 29th 2009, 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 27th 2009, 10:17 pm

Holy COW that was long. Geez. What was I THINKING!?
    If you dare read all of that, please save yourself some time and just skim to the last paragraph.

Remember, next time TLTLS will resume the rage. And that's how the cookie crumbles.

P.S. I forgot to reveal why I'm so attached to Sonicy stuff. Duh, it's because of da Amy.

P.P.S. For those of you expecting funny, but not getting funny, here ya go.
    http://www.kontraband.co.uk/pics/16714/Funny-Exam-Papers/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content