Shadow122
Ringtails
Zez
14 posters

The Later Than Late Show

Shadow122
    Shadow122

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 VOZLn

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 White10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Empty Re: The Later Than Late Show

Post by Shadow122 April 22nd 2009, 2:24 pm

Oi i'm confused how that works...
    Zez
    Zez

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Blackr10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 12:56 am

Shadow122 wrote:Oi i'm confused how that works...

"Dear Omni, Why does the univers smell like Apples? Thanks, Kitteh"

"Dear Kitteh, Apples are the source of all Dark Matter, because..."

Get it? :Peace:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 White10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 9:14 am

Um yeah I sent him some questions...
    Zez
    Zez

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Blackr10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 9:16 am

Shadow122 wrote:Um yeah I sent him some questions...

:Mr. Green: Omni needs lots of questions sent!
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 9:17 am

Why'd he change his name to Ringtails?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 9:22 am

Shadow122 wrote:Why'd he change his name to Ringtails?

He didn't. I did. He requested it. He said he had his name as Omnihush to be an incarnation of me, but then he asked about the username, and I decided to change it back to Ringtails. lol, I just noticed, I've formed a habit of calling him Omni. ::p:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 9:27 am

How is it a incarnation of you?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 9:31 am

Shadow122 wrote:How is it a incarnation of you?

Zezima Hushimo

*Rearrange letters, add an "N"*

Omnihush
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 9:42 am

AHHHHHH I SEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 GOMM8

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 White10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 23rd 2009, 3:36 pm

Hey guys, please don't stop sending me questions! Loads of people have bombarded me with AMAZING questions, but my greed has not yet been sedated. The more open ended the question, the better. MORE Q'S PLZ!!!

I have no problems with being called Omni. It makes me giddy. Like a warm fuzzy feeling. Yup yup.

Anywho, no one cares about me. Today, it's all about... SHADOW122! That's right. TLTLS is guest starring the very leader of the infamous RANDOMERS. Shadow122 is a brilliant man with brilliant ideas that are expressed in brilliant ways. And you can't get any more brilliant than this show, right? RIGHT! Ok, Shadow122, TAKE THE STAGE!!!

---

Guest Star: Shadow122's Rant of Epicness... UNRATED & UNCENSORED

Hey guys umm. This may sound awkward or yet maybe not, but I feel there are some points I should cover using the power of Omni's (sorry still not use to your new name) show. So lets get started.

1. About CoolerThanYou68 and Sonic Fan. My opinion on this fact is that Cooler didn't deserve to punish Sonic Fan like he did. She had no right to be treated that way. That much is true. Some resources of mine have been telling me Cooler was acting out towards his rep and all the negative feedback he was getting from staff and ect. for his own post. I may not know why his post he posted were so bad, but then again I wasn't here so maybe they went to far to the point of obscenery and destruction and that we do not need here at these forums. SComm is a community of True Blue fans who have no intentions to fight and converse threateningly about how or who (sonic character) they should like. If someone has a Shadow avatar, but dislikes the Black Bullet don't hate on him. He may just like the picture and possibly thinks it fits his personality and wants. He has some points of why he doesn't like Shadow that's his opinion. Cooler had no reason to hate on people who didn't like Shadow and fall in love with people who did. That is totally unfair in so many ways. So good riddance to him and may we all wish Sonic Fan a peaceful and heart-warming life. Her contribute too these forums were loving.

2. Now on to my other point. The rep system. I realize now that because of some harsh and negative things thanks to the rep system it has been taken away. I just wanted to state my opinion on it. Cooler had a -49 and he acted out because of it. I had a -65 at one point and I acted out because of it. It was basically saying people didn't like your opinions and the way you act so we're minusing you as a bad member. Others who have - whatever rep feel like that's what it means and act out because of it. So yes when I had -65 rep I tried my best to lower others or act like a total idiot. But then I realized it won't help me or anyone else if I continue doing this. So what did I do? I ranted on how it was an unfair and totally unnecessary system in these forums. Why have someone say that your post are pointless and non contributing to these forums? When one of my sources say Omnihush can use randomnezz and be smart at the same time. Why can't you (Shadow122) do that? I responded I do do that and you have no right to say Omnihush is better than me. We both agree on the same topics and we both use are randomnezz and ingenious to outsmart those stricter and way more advance than us. But even sometimes I think some strictners (is what I can staff and debaters group) can't comprehend our intellect and knowledge to the point where they just bash us down.

3. This brings us on to my third point. Stop being so strict and harsh all the time. Lighten up and have some fun. Just because your a staff member or a debater group member doesn't mean you have to think your better than anyone else. Those groups lives resolve around winning debates or proving the other wrong when they are right. If they don't do that then they could have fun and admit losses here and there. They claim to be contributing to these forums when they are gaining retribution and glory for their harsh and strict debates of fire and flame burning the loser into bits of sarrowy dust. THAT IS NOT FUN FOR OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY! So people who think they are always right and yes I will claim names I don't care what you say to me after this. (TheFreedomFighter, Roterblitz, Erazor, ect.) JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET US LIVE WITH OUR LIVES with out you getting in our face and saying that's spam or that's not true. There OUR F**KING OPINIONS!!!! Grow up and be the men you claim to be.

4. Just because our group name is the randomers doesn't mean were random 24/7. Now I already stated this in point 3 so I won't go to that again. I just wanted to tell you all the meaning of my group. We wanted people to join us and try to spread "our" fun across the forums to make them a better place for all. Even if it meant going toe to toe with the strictners and overthrowing Zezima to claim the throne as our own. Our whole intentions are not as evil as it seems and when you guys look at our post and say "tone it down a little" WHY NOT TONE YOUR STRICTNESS DOWN A LITTLE????

This brings us to the end of my rant and I hope you take these points seriously and carefully because if they aren't taken seriously a war between the strictners and the randomers may come to be.

So lets remember all we are all a family here and the SComm and we all deserve to be treated as equals and none the less. :study:

:Arrow: Back to episode list
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 5:16 pm

Thank you Omni for posting this for me. Hopefully it will get positive feed back.
    sykog
    sykog

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Imagee10

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Blackr10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalg10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 24th 2009, 8:01 pm

Shadow122 wrote:3. This brings us on to my third point. Stop being so strict and harsh all the time. Lighten up and have some fun. Just because your a staff member or a debater group member doesn't mean you have to think your better than anyone else. Those groups lives resolve around winning debates or proving the other wrong when they are right. If they don't do that then they could have fun and admit losses here and there. They claim to be contributing to these forums when they are gaining retribution and glory for their harsh and strict debates of fire and flame burning the loser into bits of sarrowy dust. THAT IS NOT FUN FOR OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY! So people who think they are always right and yes I will claim names I don't care what you say to me after this. (TheFreedomFighter, Roterblitz, Erazor, ect.) JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET US LIVE WITH OUR LIVES with out you getting in our face and saying that's spam or that's not true. There OUR F**KING OPINIONS!!!! Grow up and be the men you claim to be.
    I completely agree with the other points, but not so much this one.

I do try to have some fun.The people you named don't really do that. They can put up with other's opinions.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 24th 2009, 11:07 pm

I anticipate seeing actual questions, Ring. :Wink Wink:
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 White10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 24th 2009, 11:50 pm

It's finally here! Thanks to everyone who kindly sent in questions... and as for the rest of you... (_ _!)
    Although I didn't get nearly the amount of support I was hoping for, the material I did receive was of an excellent caliber, so I hope it all evens out. If vol. 1 is successful, I hope more people will drop their shyness and ask away.

---

Ask Omni: EXTREME, Volume 1

• Dear Omni,
      Why do I always drop my Blueberry Muffins?
      From, The Muffin Man
    Dear TMM,
    How are you holding your muffins? I hold mine like I hold a baby - by their feet. Try dangling your blueness upside down by the wrapper, and give it a few shakes. Teach that muffin not to mess with you or you'll shove it down your esophagus. Most muffins don't hold well to threats. After a few days, that muffin will be too afraid to touch the ground.

• Dear Omni,
      why do those [bleep] kids at the WalMart always want to terrorize the fish in the aquariums, and slap on the glass and giggle and laugh when they do so? Why do they enjoy bring suffering and pain to those physically weaker than them? I anticipate a deep reply.
      Sincerely, PETAman
    Dear Fishy,
    First you need to calm down. You cannot save the fish if you get all riled up.
    You know about the food chain, right? The little fish are eaten by the big fish. The big fish are eaten by the bigger fish. Then the bigger fish are eaten by the mother[bleep]in' whales, and NO ONE messes with the frakin' whales.
    Humans follow that same food chain, except we don't eat each other (err... most of us, I hope?). Those damn kids need to learn their place in the food chain. Go to the Amazon next weekend, build a canoe, and row down the river while scooping up some piranhas. But them in a plastic bag of water. The next time you're at WalMart and see such hideous acts of tomfoolery, do not hesitate to unleash a school of flesh-eating monsters down their backs.

• Dear Omni,
      My mom took my bedroom door.
      How would you have me dispose of her?
      From, Revenger
    Dear Doorless,
    So am I correct in assuming that she is still in possession of your door?
    Good. Unless you live in a mansion (highly unlikely if your doors are detachable), it would be hard to hide a door.
    So find that door. Drill a small hole in it and let loose a few hundred termites in it. Infest, devour, consume. Then put your door under her bed. The next time you see her, wish her a good nights rest and not to let the bedbugs bite.
    You will need to work ASAP, since with no door you have no privacy. I'm sure you do not wish for your parents to see what you do in your alone time.

• Dear Omni,
      Why am I so random? Why are we so random? Do you like fruit caek? Du yuu liekz za starbuckies?
      Toodles, Randomnezz
    Dear Randomer,
    You have a serious problem. You need professional help. Oh wait, I AM the professor of random, after all.
    I am not sure the cake even exists. People tell me it does, but I have suspicions that they're all lying.
    Starbucks is pretty cool. Or hot. I'm not really sure. Maybe I can go sue them for being so unclear?

• Dear Omni,
      My imaginary girlfriend just dumped me. And now I'm going into a self-imposed fake depression. How can I cheer myself up?
      From, Hallucinator
    Dear Delusionist,
    The way I see it, the problem is that you're still too caught up on your imaginary girlfriend. Maybe it was because you imagined her to be too perfect - you know, that ubersmart angel doctor who's loaded with cash, loves video games, and also looks like Angelina Jolie. Then you were devastated when you imagined your breakup. You're feeling rejected, because the woman of your dreams actually did slip through your fingers.
    Solution? Be a man. No, actually, Be with men. Take a break from all that imaginary love and go out on a bachelors vacation with some dudes. Laugh it off, refresh, and soon, you'll be able to reimagine your imaginary girlfriend.

Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 25th 2009, 12:01 am

*Disappointed, somewhat unenthusiastic, hesistant, and sparse applaus from the audience, a few chuckles occasionally...*

Well... not exactly what I had in mind.

To the askers:

ADD EMOTION!

Ring needs more to work with than just: "I had a sandwich and it didn't taste good."

MORE OF:

"OMG, I am so sick of this mess they call a pethetic excuse for a sandwich, I hate it's blandness..." and on.

Please send any question AT ALL to Ringtails, add details and emotions, please!

:Wink Wink:

~ Sponsor

Last edited by Zezima on April 25th 2009, 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 25th 2009, 12:05 am

^ YES YES YES x50

This segment's survival depends on YOU.
    The more questions you ask, the funnier it will be.

I love off-the-wall questions. C'mon. Take me by surprise. I can handle anything. We want pain, tears, laughter, joy, ANGER...

Randomers, I'm especially counting on you to show me your best stuff.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 25th 2009, 12:46 am

Intermission? I've been kind of pissed about this for a while. I'm gonna unleash my bottled up bike story.

---

GIMME BACK MY BIKE

Ok, I'm seething in anger right now. I need to let off some steam, so here I go.

Here in college, there are many ways of transportation. There's no parking spaces, so people don't use cars. We go by the free buses, by foot, by bike, by skateboard, by rollerskates, and whatever other things people do to stand out. But this is Illinois. It's also freaking COLD AS HELL for like half the year. ...Wait, something's not right. Hell ain't cold. FINE. It's freaking COLD AS HECK JEEZ. Yeah, so not most people end up taking the bus.

But as a freshman, I was... um... afraid of the bus. I mean, I avoided it for the first semester because I was afraid of missing my stop and being carried away to the countryside or whatever. After all, I'm from out of state and I'm terrible with directions. So the first thing I did when I got here was buy a bike. It was a cheap, $120 bike from WalMart. School started, and that bike was my life. To classes, to parties, to the dorms, I rode that thing everywhere. The roads were always clear and it was easy to find places to chain up my bike.

And then it started getting cold. But man, I'm tough. Fewer and fewer people were walking, and more gathered up in crowded buses. I looked at them and laughed, packed like sardines while I blazed along on my nearly empty sidewalks. But HELL it was cold. Especially on a bike, when the wind is assaulting you from everywhere. I had to cover myself like the motherfrakin Batman just to not freeze. My hands and ear took the most damage, even with gloves and caps.

...Or, that's what I'd -like- to say. But it's not true. What took the most damage was... my bike. I didn't notice at first, but it seems that the handlebar was getting... loose. There were two screws and nuts, and those were slowly rotating off. As I mentioned, I'm my home is half the country away. I don't have any tool kits over here. I did have a helmet (lol never wore that) and a hand pump. Speaking of my pump, that was a cheap piece of s as well. It had like a dozen settings and knobs, but it still pumped as slow as heck no matter what I set it on. Maybe if I hadn't thrown away the instructions...

So yeah, my bike was rotting before my eyes. Every time I turned the handle, it would loosen the screws a bit more. I had to manually turn the nuts with my hands, but guess how well that worked in the frakin' cold? It got to the point where I had to tighten the screws EVERY time I got on the bike. If I didn't, the handlebar would... slide off. It would still be attached, but the entire handle would shift left and right, making turning IMPOSSIBLE unless I IMPALE myself with my handle.

And then, one day, my front tire popped. I must have rode it too long with it not fully pumped, but it just stopped filling up. My pump fraking SUCKS. I would be like pumping for like 10 minutes just to fill the tire with air, then two seconds later watch as all that air escapes the moment I apply pressure. EVERY. TIME.

So by the end of November, just before the REAL cold kicked in, my bike was POOPED. The front wheel was COMPLETELY FLAT. It was just rubber on the frame. It would squish around while I rode, and occasionally decide to entirely pop off my wheel. Not only that, but my handlebar was barely attached. I could wiggle it maybe 20 degrees before in either direction before my bike would turn.

I got tired of this crap. I decided to throw my bike into the scrap after the weekend finally switch to bus transportation.
    The following weekend, I rode to one of my activities like usual. Not really "rode." I sort of wobbled along using only my back wheel. Like seriously, my top speed was like 3 mph. I couldn't even pass a jogger. And I can't go down any slopes because my front tire's rubber would pop off, leaving me with just the frame.

My activity took two hours. I come back to my bike rack.
    WTF, where is my bike?
    I must have forgot where I parked it. But wait, there's only like four other idiots who rode their bike at school today in this weather. So... where the FRAK is my bike?

And now I'm panicking a little. College has been a pretty smooth ride on the safety front. But now I'm really confused. My bike was locked, RIGHT HERE, two hours ago. My bike is my baby. My poor miserable broken baby, but my baby nonetheless.

So now I'm running around to the nearby buildings, hoping that I just had some kind of bike amnesia. Nope. NOTHING. Now I'm PISSED. Who the FRAK stole my bike!?
    Like all college kids, I decide to forget about it and hope everything magically becomes better tomorrow. I'm now walking home in despair. And I pass by the physics parking lot. Near the lamppost. Wait, that looks familiar.

HEY WAIT. THAT'S MY FRAKIN' BIKE.

In the two hours I was gone, someone went up to the bike rack, picked my bike out of the five or so that were there, cut my rubber chain thing, and rode off with it. Two blocks away, they dropped it off by a lamppost with the cut chain on the grass a few feet away.

What. The. Hell.

Dude, my bike not good enough for you or something?! I'm happy I found my bike, but I can't believe the thief abandoned it! THAT'S AN INSULT TO MY BIKE. It might be broken in every way, but it's still my precious. The fact that the thief didn't even want my bike pissed me off WAY more than actually losing it.

Yeah, so that was like four/five months ago. After that incident, I dumped my bike on some far away bike rack and salvaged its working back wheel. Now that the cold has ended, I decided to replace my dead bike last weekend. I went to WalMart, found a cool fake mountain bike thing with like a bajillion useless suspensions.

Fast forward to this morning. I'm riding my bike to class on a normal Friday. My handlebar wiggles.

FRAK MY LIFE.

sykog
    sykog

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Blackr10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medalg10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Zigzag10The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 25th 2009, 10:31 am

I thought the questions were funny.^_^
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 27th 2009, 11:21 am

THE QUESTIONS WERE GREAT!!!!! Especially mine ^^

Anyways I loved the bike thingy-ma-jig.
    Baku
    Baku

The Later Than Late Show - Page 4 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Baku May 5th 2009, 5:25 am

The second page??

DISGRACE.

Bump.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 5th 2009, 8:40 pm

Baku wrote:The second page??

DISGRACE.

Bump.
    the shows been pretty slow for a while now
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 May 6th 2009, 10:13 am

RT has been really busy.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails May 6th 2009, 12:17 pm

I've got a physics exam this Friday, and two more computer science exams the following Monday and Wednesday. After I pass/fail, I promise to get this show back on track.

BTW, I'm sad that my name isn't orange anymore... aww...
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 May 6th 2009, 12:44 pm

Ringtails wrote:I've got a physics exam this Friday, and two more computer science exams the following Monday and Wednesday. After I pass/fail, I promise to get this show back on track.

BTW, I'm sad that my name isn't orange anymore... aww...

Your still part of our group though. But the orange shows and brags about the randomers and without it you are only classified as a secondary member of our group. I am sorry RT. (Lmao just jkin round with yah! soisoisoisoi)
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails May 9th 2009, 3:18 pm

Two more exams to go and we'll get back on track! People are sending me questions and that makes me happy!

Placeholder:
    http://www.sloshspot.com/blog/05-08-2009/Mark-Twain-Motivational-Posters-155

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content