Roterblitz
Queen Hyper Shadow
NeoMetalSonic
25 posters

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Imagee10

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Empty The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 24th 2008, 5:13 am

AH HA!
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/350460
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/372986
    Anonymous

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by Guest October 24th 2008, 7:22 am

newgrounds is a fan-nade site.
    Queen Hyper Shadow
    Queen Hyper Shadow

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show WFmvl

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10

: Female
     Rep-1

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by Queen Hyper Shadow October 24th 2008, 5:15 pm

Shadow is not emo. He often dwells on his past, but he lost his family and home. That would be hard on anyone to lose the ones you love and your home just because of some conspiracy. Shadow's the way he is because of his personality. He's not going to be something he's not.

Honestly, the term emo is used out of context. Someone displays one or two traits of emo, and he or she is labeled one. Having and showing emotions is part of being human. I have some traits emo people have, but I don't label myself emo.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show VOZLn

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz October 27th 2008, 7:22 pm

Here's the real proof, Shadow fans have no sense of humor.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 27th 2008, 7:37 pm

Roterblitz wrote:Here's the real proof, Shadow fans have no sense of humor.
    Yeah they don't *sigh*
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show ZtZYh

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 28th 2008, 9:58 am

It's an old insulting joke to their favored character that we've all heard more than enough times. If you can't stand the use of the old poll, why would you think any of them can stand that?
    Shadow
    Shadow

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 2nd 2008, 1:34 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Yeah they don't *sigh*
    Hey, I'm a Shadow fan and I thought the Suffering Doomed Shadow Show was damn funny.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 2nd 2008, 1:48 pm

Shadow wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Yeah they don't *sigh*
    Hey, I'm a Shadow fan and I thought the Suffering Doomed Shadow Show was damn funny.
    Thanks
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 2nd 2008, 8:46 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:If you can't stand the use of the old poll, why would you think any of them can stand that?
    What?

It was an affectionate satire that they gave an oblivious overly serious response to.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 2nd 2008, 9:25 pm

The darned thing wouldn't load on my computer, but, Shadow ain't EMO. How would you like it if a bunch of people went around saying Sonic or Tails or Knuckles was EMO? If Shadow is EMO, then so is every other Sonic character. And don't point at his black fur, either. You can't change what you're born with. A person can dye their hair, but it doesn't change the fact that when the dye washes out they have blonde hair (or brown or red or whatever). I cried my eyeballs out at my great aunt Nelle's funeral. (And with current medical technology, she didn't have to die, that's what REALLY get's me!) Does that make me EMO?
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 2nd 2008, 9:41 pm

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 2nd 2008, 9:45 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:The darned thing wouldn't load on my computer, but, Shadow ain't EMO. How would you like it if a bunch of people went around saying Sonic or Tails or Knuckles was EMO? If Shadow is EMO, then so is every other Sonic character. And don't point at his black fur, either. You can't change what you're born with. A person can dye their hair, but it doesn't change the fact that when the dye washes out they have blonde hair (or brown or red or whatever). I cried my eyeballs out at my great aunt Nelle's funeral. (And with current medical technology, she didn't have to die, that's what REALLY get's me!) Does that make me EMO?

Dude, first, my condolences on the passing of your Aunt, it's a hard thing to deal with, loosing a family member.

The thing is, the vid doesn't only make fun of Shadow, it makes fun of every character and if anything, Shadow is the only one who comes out looking like he has a brain. coolguy
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 2nd 2008, 9:47 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Yeah they don't *sigh*
    Thanks

Are you the Same NeoMetalSonic as over on the Sega Boards? If so I am that dude who voted for you on the favorite character poll thread :D
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 2nd 2008, 9:50 pm

This is kinda getting a bit off topic... We can move the conversation to Hedgehog's Haven, if you prefer... Link in my sig.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 2nd 2008, 10:30 pm

Shadow wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:The darned thing wouldn't load on my computer, but, Shadow ain't EMO. How would you like it if a bunch of people went around saying Sonic or Tails or Knuckles was EMO? If Shadow is EMO, then so is every other Sonic character. And don't point at his black fur, either. You can't change what you're born with. A person can dye their hair, but it doesn't change the fact that when the dye washes out they have blonde hair (or brown or red or whatever). I cried my eyeballs out at my great aunt Nelle's funeral. (And with current medical technology, she didn't have to die, that's what REALLY get's me!) Does that make me EMO?

Dude, first, my condolences on the passing of your Aunt, it's a hard thing to deal with, loosing a family member.

The thing is, the vid doesn't only make fun of Shadow, it makes fun of every character and if anything, Shadow is the only one who comes out looking like he has a brain. coolguy

I just read your username and realized I called you "dude", sorry about that.....
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 2nd 2008, 10:36 pm

ROFLOL That's why it pays to read things first!
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 2nd 2008, 10:38 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:ROFLOL That's why it pays to read things first!

Ya.... lol

A bit off topic but where did you get that picture for your avatar?
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 2nd 2008, 10:43 pm

My harddrive. I made another version of it and used as the banner on my site.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 2nd 2008, 10:50 pm

You drew that? Amazing job coolguy
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 2nd 2008, 11:01 pm

Oh, no. I got it off the web originally. Can't remember where... Here's something I did draw though.

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show Wingedthings2

If you want to see some more, it's on my photobucket:
    https://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/Shadows_chica/
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 2nd 2008, 11:54 pm

Shadow wrote:
    Shadowsgirl wrote:That's why it pays to read things first!
    A bit off topic
    Actually, that's very relevant to this topic.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 3rd 2008, 1:53 am

Read the whole post! Not just part of it! Topic is Shadow being EMO. His question was about my avatar.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 3rd 2008, 4:59 pm

Shadow wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Yeah they don't *sigh*
    Thanks

Are you the Same NeoMetalSonic as over on the Sega Boards? If so I am that dude who voted for you on the favorite character poll thread :D
    AWESOME but now I feel kinda bad
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:Read the whole post! Not just part of it! Topic is Shadow being EMO. His question was about my avatar.
    You're missing the point.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 3rd 2008, 11:53 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Yeah they don't *sigh*
    Thanks

AWESOME but now I feel kinda bad

Why....?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content