Roterblitz
Queen Hyper Shadow
NeoMetalSonic
25 posters

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 VOZLn

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 3:01 pm

It's Newgrounds. Highly unreputable. So, no.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Imagee10

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 3rd 2009, 3:04 pm

Damn you lazy basterds
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 3:05 pm

NeoCanti wrote:Damn you lazy basterds

Reported.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 3rd 2009, 6:00 pm

Shadow The Ultimate wrote:Shadow isn't emo. Emo is when you cut yourself for fun and dwell on wishing you could die. So he dwells on the past, it's like wanting to know your heritage. You feel empty when you don't know anything about yourself, about who you are, about anything. So I rest my case, Shadow is not emo.

He doesn't even dwell on his past anymore actually.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz April 4th 2009, 12:13 am

Gamma The Great wrote:It's Newgrounds. Highly unreputable. So, no.
    Then you clearly have no idea what we're talking about.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 17th 2010, 11:36 am

Yeah...
    The Shadow's voice actor was great, but it still doesn't prove that Shadow is emo. I mean, if it was officially from SEGA, I'd believe you.
    Shade
    Shade

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 17th 2010, 1:03 pm

Ŧĥĕ Şħăđőŵ Ψąĺķėř wrote:Yeah...
    The Shadow's voice actor was great, but it still doesn't prove that Shadow is emo. I mean, if it was officially from SEGA, I'd believe you.

We need to know Shadow's personality to ascertain if he is emo or not.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 17th 2010, 2:12 pm

That's why we need Shadow the Hedgehog 2.
    Miffleflurp
    Miffleflurp

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Miffleflurp June 14th 2010, 10:32 pm

I love Shadow yet I think he's emo and that show was so funny!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 15th 2010, 12:20 am

Shadow is like a hedgehog Zuko.
    Miffleflurp
    Miffleflurp

Rep0

Post by Miffleflurp June 15th 2010, 10:38 am

If I had a clue what that was I might say something else.....
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 15th 2010, 9:43 pm

Miffleflurp wrote:If I had a clue what that was I might say something else.....
    Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender, this ball of sunshine over here.
    The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Zuko
    Miffleflurp
    Miffleflurp

Rep0

Post by Miffleflurp June 16th 2010, 11:11 am

Oh, well then yes very much!
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 19th 2010, 8:00 pm

He is emo, that show was funny and he is my fav too!!!! End of disscusion!! (not really)[/u]
    Random Brandon
    Random Brandon

Rep0

Post by Random Brandon June 20th 2010, 8:16 am

Shadow is NOT damn emo. He just likes to be cool and funny like in the Shadow the Warhog, He was very funny and I liked the way that he shot Black Doom. XD!!!!
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 20th 2010, 10:55 am

These are all opinions!! So who cares!!
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 20th 2010, 11:10 am

Xshadowclawx wrote:These are all opinions!! So who cares!!
    No, it's not. Seriously, sometimes you Shadow fans have the attention span of a fly.

Watch the frickin video, it's NOT about Shadow being emo.
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 20th 2010, 11:38 am

I did watch it! And I thought it was hillarios and wasn't about him being emo....... BUT Shadow is my fav char.....
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 20th 2010, 11:50 am

Then why do you all feel the need to tell us (often with caps lock and several exclamation points) that he's not emo?
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 20th 2010, 11:55 am

I think hes emo........ but he's still my fav........ Ya no what I don't care anymore this is getting old!
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 20th 2010, 6:52 pm

I mean, why is the discussion about whether or not Shadow is emo instead of the video itself? You're no exception, you actually saw the video and that was still the only thing you said.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 21st 2010, 2:12 pm

I've said this once (Maybe I didn't), and I'll say it again. Shadow IS emo. But that doesn't mean he's a bad character. I mean, look at Cloud Strife. He's emo, yet still a good character IMO.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 21st 2010, 5:22 pm

Ok, one more post about Shadow being emo or not and I'm deleting every post on this tread that isn't about the video.
    silversapphire
    silversapphire

Rep0

Post by silversapphire June 23rd 2010, 3:59 pm

Really?
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 GOMM8

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 3 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 5th 2010, 8:27 pm

im sitting here lik wut

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content