Roterblitz
Queen Hyper Shadow
NeoMetalSonic
25 posters

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 ZtZYh

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 4th 2008, 4:24 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:If you can't stand the use of the old poll, why would you think any of them can stand that?
    What?

It was an affectionate satire that they gave an oblivious overly serious response to.
    The popularity poll. You were complaining about it a week ago.
    Affectionate? I can't remember the last time anyway called Shadow emo to be affectionate. It's like calling Bush an idiot. I doubt his supporters think that's affectionate, nor do I think the insulters.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Kz2PK

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10

: Female
     Rep-6

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by Shadowsgirl November 4th 2008, 6:05 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Roterblitz wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:If you can't stand the use of the old poll, why would you think any of them can stand that?
    What?

It was an affectionate satire that they gave an oblivious overly serious response to.
    The popularity poll. You were complaining about it a week ago.
    Affectionate? I can't remember the last time anyway called Shadow emo to be affectionate. It's like calling Bush an idiot. I doubt his supporters think that's affectionate, nor do I think the insulters.
    You're not making much sense to me...
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 VOZLn

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 4th 2008, 8:18 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:The popularity poll. You were complaining about it a week ago.
    Oh, that poll, I didn't know what you were talking about. And the affectionate satire I was talking about was The Painfully Suffering Doomed Shadow Show, come on, did you honestly think I meant calling him emo was affectionate?

Now that we've got that out of the way, the video was genuinely funny and not seriously insulting, but the Shadow fans apparently "didn't have a sense of humor" and gave it an overly serious response. I don't see why I had to explain that so thoroughly.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 4th 2008, 10:43 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:The popularity poll. You were complaining about it a week ago.
    Oh, that poll, I didn't know what you were talking about. And the affectionate satire I was talking about was The Painfully Suffering Doomed Shadow Show, come on, did you honestly think I meant calling him emo was affectionate?

Now that we've got that out of the way, the video was genuinely funny and not seriously insulting, but the Shadow fans apparently "didn't have a sense of humor" and gave it an overly serious response. I don't see why I had to explain that so thoroughly.
    Hey, as I said earlier, I didn't get to see it. Stupid thing wouldn't load on my computer. Thus, I simply talked about whether or not Shadow is EMO.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 4th 2008, 10:58 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:Hey, as I said earlier, I didn't get to see it. Stupid thing wouldn't load on my computer. Thus, I simply talked about whether or not Shadow is EMO.
    Which, as a response to the original post, is completely out of context. He made his "claim" it in a playful way and "backed it up" with a video that more for the sake of being funny than part of an argument. That's why I said you guys didn't get it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 ZtZYh

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2008, 12:01 pm

Roterblitz wrote:

Yeah, I did. You can't use sarcasm over the Internet Black_Zephyr, I thought you knew that.
    I personally liked TPSDSS, but I had thought this was a discussion about Shadow being emo or not, not the video. Looks as though I was mistaken.
    CreamWithGunz
    CreamWithGunz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 WFmvl

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by CreamWithGunz November 6th 2008, 3:09 pm

Roterblitz wrote:Here's the real proof, Shadow fans have no sense of humor.

Shadow fans have no sense of humour?? I'm the world's greatest shadow fan and my favourite youtube video is BioLizard Is A Sexual Deviant!! Most Sonic fans would say that video is childish, dumb, and totally unfunny!!
    sykog
    sykog

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Imagee10

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 6th 2008, 3:38 pm

I hate it when people say shadow is emo as much as I hate it when people say they dont likes Silver because he is another Sonic recolor.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl November 6th 2008, 8:25 pm

CreamWithGunz wrote:Shadow fans have no sense of humour?? I'm the world's greatest shadow fan and my favourite youtube video is BioLizard Is A Sexual Deviant!! Most Sonic fans would say that video is childish, dumb, and totally unfunny!!
    I beg to differ.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest December 11th 2008, 4:49 pm

XD she's right.
    also,
    Zora wrote:Emo is a music and fashion style,
    sykog
    sykog

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 8th 2009, 10:58 pm

THe whole Shadow is emo joke is really stupid.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 8th 2009, 11:03 pm

This is a very old topic
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 8th 2009, 11:04 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:This is a very old topic
    Yes, I know, I just wanted to post something.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 8th 2009, 11:05 pm

NO sense of humor
    Shadow
    Shadow

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow February 14th 2009, 9:46 pm

:Whoa!: Wow, this thread is still going lol
    ShadowAndroidX
    ShadowAndroidX

Rep1

Post by ShadowAndroidX February 19th 2009, 4:03 pm

Lol. This is hilarious - and I'm a Shadow fan.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 19th 2009, 4:12 pm

ShadowAndroidX wrote:Lol. This is hilarious - and I'm a Shadow fan.
    FINALLY some one with a sense of humor
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 6th 2009, 10:29 am

I haven't been to newgrounds in a while.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 12:10 am

Don't have any sound so it'd be pointless to watch. But I'm hoping everyone knows that he has nothing to be emo about anymore as he doesn't give a crap about his past anymore. :study:
    Zez
    Zez

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 5:18 am

Shadow is not emo and he has no reason to be emo.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 25th 2009, 8:41 pm

The only one of the Sonic characters I belief had any right to be emo was Silver and of course he isn't anywhere near emo.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 26th 2009, 4:04 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:The only one of the Sonic characters I belief had any right to be emo was Silver and of course he isn't anywhere near emo.

The Truth.
    Shadow The Ultimate
    Shadow The Ultimate

Rep-2

Post by Shadow The Ultimate April 3rd 2009, 2:02 pm

Shadow isn't emo. Emo is when you cut yourself for fun and dwell on wishing you could die. So he dwells on the past, it's like wanting to know your heritage. You feel empty when you don't know anything about yourself, about who you are, about anything. So I rest my case, Shadow is not emo.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 2:03 pm

Shadow The Ultimate wrote:Shadow isn't emo. Emo is when... You feel empty when you don't know anything about yourself, about who you are, about anything. So I rest my case, Shadow is not emo.

Shadow is not emo, but Shadow did not know who he was for quite some time.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 3rd 2009, 2:59 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:
    Shadow The Ultimate wrote:Shadow isn't emo. Emo is when... You feel empty when you don't know anything about yourself, about who you are, about anything. So I rest my case, Shadow is not emo.

Shadow is not emo, but Shadow did not know who he was for quite some time.
    DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ THE GODDAMN FIRST POST?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content