NeoMetalSonic
25 posters

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

AuraTheHedgehog
    AuraTheHedgehog

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by AuraTheHedgehog August 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

In my oppinion the video was hilarious, and I'm a Shadow fan. Also to people who took this seriously about Shadow being "emo": It's only a joke! eye roll

Anyways I think I saw that video on youtube once or twice, and I like the part where Dooms Eye is all like "kill kill kill!" and Sonic is like "Fun fun fun!" XD. I think I called Black Doom's eye a 'Black Eye' by mistake once rofl.
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 3qll2

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 White10

: Male
     Rep0

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Empty Re: The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show

Post by Hayzer August 31st 2010, 3:00 pm

*walks in thread*

*sees that all the arguments are about a video playfully making fun of Shadow in a humorous and hardly serious way*

Really guys?

The point of the video is to find humor in the notion that Shadow is emo. I'd rather laugh about it than fight about it. All of you guys are getting offended over something that isn't offensive...at all...

It would be like a Sonic fan arguing with me about how NFR portrays Sonic the wrong way.

It's called satire. Sarcasm. Using a riduculous (but well-known) scenario to get laughs.

But I do have to concede that I'm getting peeved about how loosely the word "proof" is getting used around here. Proof is something that makes something else undeniably true. Not an opinoinated inference based on loose continuity.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 VOZLn

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Medalg10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz September 1st 2010, 11:05 am

Hayzer wrote:The point of the video is to find humor in the notion that Shadow is emo.
    No, it's not. It has nothing to do with Shadow being emo.

It's about the bizarre writing of the ShTH game, Shadow's awareness of plot holes, and the complete stupidity of everyone in that game besides Shadow. The title is a blatant lie that is only meant to get your attention, yet half the people in this thread were directly responding to the title.
    Hayzer
    Hayzer

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 3qll2

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 White10

Rep0

Post by Hayzer September 1st 2010, 12:20 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Hayzer wrote:The point of the video is to find humor in the notion that Shadow is emo.

It's about the bizarre writing of the ShTH game, Shadow's awareness of plot holes, and the complete stupidity of everyone in that game besides Shadow. The title is a blatant lie that is only meant to get your attention, yet half the people in this thread were directly responding to the title.

Hmm...just when my post sounded educated. I hate Newgrounds, so I didn't watch the video. Hmmm...

Still, this is the SONIC fanbase we're talking about, and as broken as it is, it's hardly unbelievable that people are going insane at the mere thought of Shadow being emo.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Imagee10

The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Blackr10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Medalw11The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Zigzag10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 White10The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Medal13The Suffering Painfully Doomed Shadow Show - Page 4 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 1st 2010, 2:10 pm

Roterblitz wrote:

Thank you for changing the topics name

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content