The Freedom Fighter
Zez
Crystal Chaotix 3
Hyper the Hedgehog
Smash The Echidna
Tails
sykog
41 posters

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

sykog
    sykog

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Imagee10

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Empty Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

Post by sykog October 12th 2008, 9:36 pm

Knuckles used to be sonics rival in the old games. In the SA games he guarded the maaster emerald and didnt follow Sonic around much. But now in the new games he is just sonics other sidekick. He doesnt even do anything anymore, especially in 06. He isnt as cool as he used to be. Who agrees?
    Tails
    Tails

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. 3qll2

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10

Rep0

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Empty Re: Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

Post by Tails October 13th 2008, 9:00 am

your right. Him and Tails don't do anything anymore
    Anonymous

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Empty Re: Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 9:10 am

really, i wouldn't know, i hate not having a wii.
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 13th 2008, 9:14 am

06 is'nt for the wii it's the game which has Silver in. :x
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 9:17 am

i know it isn't.
    in heroes they had a decent role...
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 13th 2008, 9:20 am

oh...yeah Tails did..but Knuckles like Sykog said just became another sidekick. He is suppose to be his rival not sidekick i guess Shadow took over his role
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 9:25 am

probably. i love shadow.
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna October 13th 2008, 9:30 am

And for that, I hate Shadow even more. Knuckles isn't nearly as cool as he used to be. Knuckles has lost all respect from not only Sega, but from his own comrades, too. AND they made him stupider so he could be STORM'S rival. Its really insulting.
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 13th 2008, 9:36 am

HyperTailsx wrote:oh...yeah Tails did..but Knuckles like Sykog said just became another sidekick. He is suppose to be his rival not sidekick i guess Shadow took over his role
    Metal Sonic's too. He hardly appears in games anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 9:37 am

truthfully, i really don't like knuz all that much, the main thing that set me off (among others) is hm in SA/2B
    matal is a very "meh" char.
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 13th 2008, 9:40 am

shadow has replaced loads of characters
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 13th 2008, 9:44 am

HyperTailsx wrote:shadow has replaced loads of characters
    Tust Knux and Siler. The others just dont do anything anymore. Bounce :pale:
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog October 13th 2008, 3:46 pm

Yes. I agree. When I say knux is my favorite character, I mean the old knux.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. VOZLn

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. White10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 18th 2008, 10:33 pm

Hmm... so how do you suppose Knuckles is suppose to fit within the plot anymore. The way I looked at is was this way. If Knuckles sees the world in danger and knows its a considerably big enough threat then why shouldn't he go out to help Sonic and Tails?

His plot devices wouldn't be much. Think about it. Do you really wish for Knuckles to show up in every game with the same reused 'safe the Master Emerald' plot? I think Sonic Team is simply finding it hard to incorperate Knuckles into the story without using that plot device.

They make the situations seem as though they're extremly relavent for Knuckles to leave his island and help protect the world. If they simply refused to use Knuckles until they found a decent role for him he wouldn't have made as many appearences as of late. He wouldn't have been in Heroes, both Riders games, or Next-gen.

I think this same reason is why Metal Sonic isn't being used as much. They find it hard to incorperate him into the plot nowadays. Although I'm not to sure on that since he was in Heroes and both Rivals games.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 18th 2008, 10:35 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Hmm... so how do you suppose Knuckles is suppose to fit within the plot anymore. The way I looked at is was this way. If Knuckles sees the world in danger and knows its a considerably big enough threat then why shouldn't he go out to help Sonic and Tails?

His plot devices wouldn't be much. Think about it. Do you really wish for Knuckles to show up in every game with the same reused 'safe the Master Emerald' plot? I think Sonic Team is simply finding it hard to incorperate Knuckles into the story without using that plot device.

They make the situations seem as though they're extremly relavent for Knuckles to leave his island and help protect the world. If they simply refused to use Knuckles until they found a decent role for him he wouldn't have made as many appearences as of late. He wouldn't have been in Heroes, both Riders games, or Next-gen.

I think this same reason is why Metal Sonic isn't being used as much. They find it hard to incorperate him into the plot nowadays. Although I'm not to sure on that since he was in Heroes and both Rivals games.
    Im ok with that. It is just that he is not really helping, hes just there to stand around.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. White10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 18th 2008, 11:29 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Hmm... so how do you suppose Knuckles is suppose to fit within the plot anymore. The way I looked at is was this way. If Knuckles sees the world in danger and knows its a considerably big enough threat then why shouldn't he go out to help Sonic and Tails?

Im ok with that. It is just that he is not really helping, hes just there to stand around.

He does that more noticably then the other helpful stuff he's done so I understand your concern. In Heroes he was basically just the Power character. In Shadow the Hedgehog he was a loner again (which was good) and part of the resistance that was trying to drive off the Black Arms. In Riders he was simply the Power character again. In ZG his ancient text reading skills came in handy but that was about it. In Next-gen he was a messanger boy.

True these roles don't do him justice but in reality what is he suppose to do other then help destroy the robots and read ancient text? Any ideas? If we can come up with some ideas for ourselves then we'd have a better understanding as to how irrelevant it is for Sonic Team to be giving Knuckles these roles truely is.
    Zez
    Zez

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 20th 2008, 8:59 am

sykog77 wrote:Knuckles used to be sonics rival in the old games. In the SA games he guarded the maaster emerald and didnt follow Sonic around much. But now in the new games he is just sonics other sidekick. He doesnt even do anything anymore, especially in 06. He isnt as cool as he used to be. Who agrees?

Fine-uhh-lee!!!! Thank You!! eye roll + :D + :P = :D
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 21st 2008, 4:15 pm

I think to get back the old fans they should probaly get rid of Shads. I don't mean like kill him but reduce his appearance in games. He should be like Rouge. Not in all the new games. But in a few and not playable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 21st 2008, 4:18 pm

NO! keep shad playable in all the new games! shadow is WAY better than knuckles!
    Zez
    Zez

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 21st 2008, 4:39 pm

HyperTailsx wrote:I think to get back the old fans they should probaly get rid of Shads. I don't mean like kill him but reduce his appearance in games. He should be like Rouge. Not in all the new games. But in a few and not playable.

I agree!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 21st 2008, 4:41 pm

other shadow hater i see. eye roll
    shadow is much better than knuckles will ever hope to be.
    and the forums are 10 times worse now that you got rid of all the decent smileys.
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 21st 2008, 5:15 pm

joeoflula wrote:other shadow hater i see. eye roll
    and the forums are 10 times worse now that you got rid of all the decent smileys.
    Stop complaining Joe just because people don't praise Shadow as much as you. I mean seriously You always go on about him and saying things like I don't care about the old characters. There all useless. Well you know what Shadow is useless. Shadow is exactly like Sonic. Only Darker. There is no point to him any more. Unlike other characters who keep getting pushed out the way for him. Geez :X(:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 21st 2008, 5:22 pm

well i like a darker sonic! so shut up about knuckles! :X(:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 21st 2008, 10:40 pm

I would like Shadow used a little bit less, though not much.

And stop compaining about the smileys joe. :D lol :P Embarassed Tears eye roll Bounce :): :study: :idea: :silent: :| :X(: :???: Confused :Whoa!: :Neutralness: coolguy :(: :O: :Twisted!: :Arrow: :Evil: :Wink Wink: :Mr. Green:
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez October 22nd 2008, 2:53 am

HyperTailsx wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:other shadow hater i see. eye roll
    Stop complaining Joe just because people don't praise Shadow as much as you. I mean seriously You always go on about him and saying things like I don't care about the old characters. There all useless. Well you know what Shadow is useless. Shadow is exactly like Sonic. Only Darker. There is no point to him any more. Unlike other characters who keep getting pushed out the way for him. Geez :X(:

Okay, now I am officialy pi$$ed off. This is now out of line, Joe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content