The Freedom Fighter
Zez
Crystal Chaotix 3
Hyper the Hedgehog
Smash The Echidna
Tails
sykog
41 posters

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

Anonymous

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

Post by Guest October 22nd 2008, 9:08 am

sheesh, i'm not the only one that starts these fight. eye roll
    Tails
    Tails

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 3qll2

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10

: Male
     Rep0

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Empty Re: Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be.

Post by Tails October 22nd 2008, 11:55 am

Yes you are Joe. All you ever do is go on other Characters and just say things like I don't really care aslong as Shadow is still in it, No don't get rid of Shadow get rid of the others, I don't care about Non-Shadow music . We really don't care.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 ZtZYh

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 White10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medal13Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 22nd 2008, 12:20 pm

The fact of the matter is, Knuckles just shouldn't be used as much. Making him leave Angel Island is not something he would do. Sure, he wants to have the freedom and carefree lifestyle Sonic has, but his duty is to guard the ME, so when he randomly shows up, it's kinda annoying. If Knuckles being in fewer games means more protection of his personality, I'll understand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 22nd 2008, 1:44 pm

just shut up hypertails.
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 22nd 2008, 2:27 pm

joeallmighty wrote:just shut up hypertails.
    No Why don't you. You have turned this into yet another topic about Shadow. Well done. If you love Shadow so much Why don't you go to his topic and talk and praise him here. This is a Topic about Knuckles. So stop going on about how much you love him. And also stop going on about the smilies. They're just Smilies. Give Zezima a break
    GEEZ!! :Evil:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 22nd 2008, 2:29 pm

fine, i'm tired of this anyway.
    Zez
    Zez

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 VOZLn

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 22nd 2008, 2:58 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:The fact of the matter is, Knuckles just shouldn't be used as much. Making him leave Angel Island is not something he would do. Sure, he wants to have the freedom and carefree lifestyle Sonic has, but his duty is to guard the ME, so when he randomly shows up, it's kinda annoying. If Knuckles being in fewer games means more protection of his personality, I'll understand.

Exactly my thoughts, Dude! :D

Now for Hyper and Joe:

Joe: Hey, I understand you have convictions about your characters and whatnot and you want to express them, but please be more considerate of other people's convictions also.

Hyper: I appreciate you trying to keep things level, but yelling is not the answer.
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 22nd 2008, 3:00 pm

Exactly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 22nd 2008, 3:01 pm

sorry.
    Zez
    Zez

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 22nd 2008, 3:53 pm

Glad you both calmed down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 22nd 2008, 3:54 pm

lol.
    rocker spike
    rocker spike

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by rocker spike October 23rd 2008, 8:38 pm

i just got one thing to say........ he still rocks!!!!!!!!!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 White10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 24th 2008, 6:31 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:The fact of the matter is, Knuckles just shouldn't be used as much. Making him leave Angel Island is not something he would do. Sure, he wants to have the freedom and carefree lifestyle Sonic has, but his duty is to guard the ME, so when he randomly shows up, it's kinda annoying. If Knuckles being in fewer games means more protection of his personality, I'll understand.

I think you're lacking an imaginative solution to this whole thing. Knuckles shouldn't be deprived of appearences because of his M.E gaurding. There are ways to get around him leaving the Master Emerald on his floating island.

A barrier perhaps, it could be shunken to be portable, the island could be inexcessible to those who Knuckles saw as a threat, etc.

If Knuckles can only appear in the games due to plots that revolved around the Master Emerald then he defidently wouldn't be seen as much. Either that or he'd probably be given the annoying search for the Emerald pieces plot over and over again. There really is no rhyme or reason for Knuckles to ever be off his island if this were true. If he's always there gaurding it in every game odds are Sonic Team wouldn't allow much to happen as they can't seem to think of a way Knuckles could be incoperated into the games without the M.E being lost or broken.

I can think of a way but they can't and that's what matters here. If they didn't give Knuckles all these appearences survey says he'd be in the trash heap of characters along with Fang, Bark, and Bean due to his final appearence, going by the gaurding the M.E plot device, being SA2.

There IS a way to incoperate Knuckles into the games without having a plot resolve around the Master Emerald. After all if that's ALL Knuckles' character can be used for then I honestly don't think he'd be that good of a character at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 10th 2008, 12:55 pm

yeah, that reminds me, eggy just does the same thung un every game.
    it's either get all the emeralds. unleash a monster, or both.
    especially in the old games.
    Gigazubyte
    Gigazubyte

Rep0

Post by Gigazubyte November 11th 2008, 12:23 am

Or Knuckles could stay on the island for the beginning of most games, and leave to help later in the story, rather than jumping ship at the first sign of trouble/something to do/a race/whatever. If he showed up and actually used the M.E. to depower the BBEG, thus enabling Sonic to fight him and win, well, it would give Knux something useful and cool to do and put a twist on the "Bad guy turns into a giant, Sonic goes Super" formula. Instead of powering up Sonic, shrink the bad dude. It would still get old after a game or two, but the current formula got old a LONG time ago. They could also potentially make a plot revolving around someone stealing or attempting to steal the M.E. instead of the C.E.s, which has been done to death. That way everybody else could help Knux protect it, rather than him helping everyone else. Or he could turn the island into a flying base. In any event, he still doesn't need to be in EVERY game. He can sit out every once in a while if the plot doesn't call for him. Better a good appearance every second or third game than a poor one every single time. This applies to everyone with the possible exceptions of Sonic and Robotnik.
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Imagee10

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 11th 2008, 10:41 am

Yo Giga, I havent seen you here in a while. Great post, I like that idea. I would really like if they actually fought each other like rivals again. Knux isnt supposed to act like Tails.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 11th 2008, 8:32 pm

...speaking of which. tails is pretty lame, too.
    i mean, the only words in his vocabulary are "sonic..." knuckles..." "emerl..."
    Gigazubyte
    Gigazubyte

Rep0

Post by Gigazubyte November 12th 2008, 2:17 am

That's completely inaccurate. Tails is THE source of technobabble in the franchise. In Sonic Battle he spends a lot of time running around after strong willed people who ignore his better judgement, but he also has sections where he babbles until Emerl tells him to get to the point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 12th 2008, 9:13 am

well, i haven't gotten to the final story yet, but through most of it, he just has that depressed big-eyed baby look.
    sykog
    sykog

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Imagee10

Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Blackr10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalw11Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medalg10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Zigzag10Knuckles isnt as awesome as he used to be. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 12th 2008, 10:35 am

joeoflula wrote:well, i haven't gotten to the final story yet, but through most of it, he just has that depressed big-eyed baby look.
    You cant insult Sonic battle. It had the best Sonic game script by far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 12th 2008, 10:37 am

i didn't like the script. it was the gameplay i loved.
    sonikku needs to be more violent. :Twisted!:
    Gigazubyte
    Gigazubyte

Rep0

Post by Gigazubyte November 12th 2008, 4:07 pm

Just wait until you get to Tails' special training mode in Emerl's story. He babbles at you for a while, and then throws you in a training mode where you have ONE life to K.O. opponents... well the first time it's only 45 times. The second it's 165. Then 360. It caps at 555. That's right, you have to rack up 555 K.O.s without dying even ONCE. It's brutal. Possible, but brutal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 12th 2008, 4:11 pm

i think i got close to 100.
    i used to have it for GBA, now just emulation.
    Gigazubyte
    Gigazubyte

Rep0

Post by Gigazubyte November 12th 2008, 5:18 pm

By the end of round eight you should have 98 K.O.s
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 12th 2008, 5:43 pm

i don't remember exactly, i tihnk my max on that was 20-30.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content