NeoMetalSonic
Sonowske
Schismatist
26 posters

Couples, what do you think of them?

Techimo
    Techimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 VOZLn

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep15

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Empty Re: Couples, what do you think of them?

Post by Techimo October 11th 2011, 11:21 am

You know what I just noticed? Mariio, Starfox and Legend of Zelda has couples!
    Nuva
    Nuva

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Imagee10

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep20

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Empty Re: Couples, what do you think of them?

Post by Nuva October 11th 2011, 11:32 am

sarge7up wrote:i kind of am i supporter
    of couples in general, or any specific ones?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 White10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh October 11th 2011, 12:59 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:You know what I just noticed? Mariio, Starfox and Legend of Zelda has couples!
    Just about everything has couples dude.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 11th 2011, 1:01 pm

Except Sonic.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 11th 2011, 1:35 pm

I think that was his point actually.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 11th 2011, 2:08 pm

nuva500 wrote:I think that was his point actually.
    He's got a point.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 56qtD

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 11th 2011, 3:45 pm

Speedlion, it's kind of obvious that I'm not going to be able to stop people from putting stuff up on the internet, I get what you're saying, but I was only clearly stating my opinion on Sonic couples which I clearly have a right to say on this forum, but I'm not trying to start a whole argument or protest over this silly topic, it's just pointless. Can't people read earlier comments? I'm trying to avoid getting into an argument over the internet, it's just a waste of time.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 11th 2011, 4:06 pm

However, watching internet arguments is a different story...I mean yeah, internet fights are bad.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 11th 2011, 4:32 pm

I'm just trying to not get involved, fights on the internet are just childish.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 11th 2011, 4:39 pm

Depends on the fight.
    Speedlion
    Speedlion

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by Speedlion October 11th 2011, 5:48 pm

I agree with you completely, SonicFan... internet fights are childish, unnecessary and annoying... and indeed you have your own opinion, which you are allowed to share here...
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 11th 2011, 11:02 pm

I'm glad you can understand, and I guess I just have to realise not everyone will think like me, oh well, I guess it's just what makes us unique in our own ways.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 12th 2011, 10:16 am

Maybe we don't want to be too unique, 'less the world turn into hipsters. Everyone must conform!
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 12th 2011, 11:39 am

The topic is getting off topic. To put back on topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZmAPWM0N30 Answer to that link.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 12th 2011, 12:54 pm

Fan art makes me cringe, I'm sorry ;_;
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 12th 2011, 7:37 pm

All fan art makes me cringe, unless it's really good.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Zigzag10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 White10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 12th 2011, 7:40 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:All fan art makes me cringe, unless it's really good.

not even if it's good, fan art for anything sucks
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 13th 2011, 9:13 am

Well actually no actually, I've seen some really good fanart.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Or are you saying that all SONIC fanart is bad? That might be closer to the truth.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 13th 2011, 11:17 am

Yep we are saying Sonic fanart is horrible.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Zigzag10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 White10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 13th 2011, 3:54 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:Yep we are saying Sonic fanart is horrible.

that
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 13th 2011, 4:43 pm

Well you might be on to something there.
    Speedlion
    Speedlion

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 5 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by Speedlion October 14th 2011, 4:49 am

Sonic fanart can be good, but most of the time its crap... I stopped drawing a long time ago to stop adding even more horrible drawn art to the heap of bad Sonic art...
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 14th 2011, 10:09 am

Sonic fanart can be also be good if the fan is a SEGA employee, and designs art for Sonic games.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 14th 2011, 11:13 am

SEGA doesn't even think about art.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 14th 2011, 12:21 pm

You're right, Sonic games look so good it transcends art. It's almost a gameplay mechanic in and of itself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content