NeoMetalSonic
Sonowske
Schismatist
26 posters

Couples, what do you think of them?

Techimo
    Techimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 VOZLn

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep15

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Empty Re: Couples, what do you think of them?

Post by Techimo October 14th 2011, 2:32 pm

SEGA made the Sonic Generations cut scenes really well, Its like it is a actual film in the cinemas. SEGA are good at make scenes but they are terrible making art. sorry for art fans who say "You can't be bad at art" but I'm just stating a fact. If anyone doesn't agree with me its fine by me but don't go all judgemental.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Imagee10

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep20

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Empty Re: Couples, what do you think of them?

Post by Nuva October 14th 2011, 3:28 pm

I dunno, I like the Sonic Adventure artwork. But that's just me.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 VOZLn

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 6 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 14th 2011, 4:28 pm

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12800000/shadcream-sonic-couples-12878899-579-579.jpg We are talking about art not couples so I got a link!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content