NeoMetalSonic
Sonowske
Schismatist
26 posters

Couples, what do you think of them?

Nuva
    Nuva

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Imagee10

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13

: Male
     Rep20

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Empty Re: Couples, what do you think of them?

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 12:29 pm

Speedlion wrote:Everyone knows that the only true pairing in the Sonic Franchise is Eggman X Mirror...
    At first I lol'd, then I realized that it probably is the only true pairing so far.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 VOZLn

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11

Rep15

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Empty Re: Couples, what do you think of them?

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 12:35 pm

nuva500 wrote:
    Speedlion wrote:Everyone knows that the only true pairing in the Sonic Franchise is Eggman X Mirror...
    At first I lol'd, then I realized that it probably is the only true pairing so far.
    Seriously whos Mirror?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 12:42 pm

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Mirror
    Techimo
    Techimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 12:46 pm

Its getting more clear, explains that he always makes egg replicas.

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 200px-GiantMech
    Speedlion
    Speedlion

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by Speedlion October 10th 2011, 12:49 pm

Eggman: "Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who is the most beautiful of all"
    Mirror: "Sonic"

No wonder Eggman hates Sonic so much... he should try a poisoned chili dog... that might help...
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 12:55 pm

This is the first Sonic crossover with Snow White I think I can make a fan fic of it....
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 1:45 pm

Sonic and the Seven Dwarves? Don't give SEGA any ideas for another storybook game.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 2:01 pm

I'm probaly sure they won't because the Wii is getting replaced by Wii U.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 2:27 pm

You do realize they could always put it on the Wii U as well?
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 2:52 pm

Still I don't think they will make a storybook game.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 56qtD

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 3:53 pm

I don't like Sonic couples, I'm just perfectly fine with them getting along with each other and having a good time without making a whole "relationship" deal. They could cause problems for some of the fans out there that don't really like relationships between the Sonic characters, like me. I'm not sure what kind of problems exactly, but I know they could cause some problems for some people. I, however, just don't like how people will often make those relationships "dirty" and make very innapropriate drawings and say very nasty things about them, I'd rather have things clean and family friendly.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 4:02 pm

Unfortunately this is the internet, people are going to do that regardless of whether they're a couple or not. See previous entries to this thread for examples.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 4:58 pm

And that's the problem with Sonic couples, people just WANT to be innapropriate about them. What if a child saw some of the stuff people put up? Sonic is supposed to be for all ages, and if a child saw some of the stuff people put about Sonic and his friends over the internet, they're going to have a really different view of Sonic. I'm not trying to start some kind of protest or rebellion here, but I just think people should have a little more courtesy and class, but hey, look at society now these days, it will never happen unfortunately. I just feel really sad for people who think that kind of stuff is perfectly fine, and it's not, it's a video game series for ALL ages (hence why all of their stuff is rated E or E+10), which DOES includes children (yeah, surprising right?). People just have absolutely no moral value anymore, it's just vulgar and explicit and profane (get a dictionary if you don't know what that means.) in every aspect these days, people just can't seem to be mature or smart enough to realise that there could be some 8 year old out there reading every innapropriate word that they type, and that DOES affect the child, not only over the internet or about how they feel about Sonic, but also in his/her personal life, how they might talk to their parents or to their friends, and even resulting in some of his/her actions! It really just makes me sick to be quite honest. (Sorry if this is too long, I'm just trying to prove my point here.)
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 5:36 pm

Well, for starters I don't it's fine, but I also realize that you may as well try to stop people littering or any sort of crime, SOMEONE is bound to do it. Also, do note that these fan stuff are never in the games, so the children (so long as they stay on safe search, at least) shouldn't reasonably have any contact with it.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 5:41 pm

As I said before, I'm not trying to start some protest here, and I'm not also saying that we should go out and condemn everyone who thinks that anything illegal or morally wrong is fine, I'm only stating that 'IF' some child does happen to come across what they might see over the internet, that the people who DO think it's fine, will know that there CAN be consequences they might not even know about behind the computer screen. And also, any child, regardless of age, can get on one of these forums or go on Google and see some of the foul and vulgar texts or images that some of these 'people' will put up. I, for one, happen to know parents who have younger kids who will go up on the internet and look at Sonic the Hedgehog related stuff on Google or Youtube. Ever think what might happen when they stumble across some of those innapropriate pictures or videos? They will be affected by it, whether anyone knows about it or not.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medalw11Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Zigzag10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 White10Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 10th 2011, 6:38 pm

:I

Couples, what do you think of them? - Page 4 InternetFight
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 6:49 pm

Internet Fight? Haha, I see no one fighting here, all I see is a small little discussion. Too funny! :)
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 9:09 pm

I would have to agree, I would hardly call this a fight. The differences may be difficult to distinguish, but a good indicator is that neither of us has called the other a n00b or any kind of vulgar word, as well as a remarkable level of reasonableness.

And SonicFan, I get what you're saying, and I agree a little bit. Now, forgive me for being maybe a bit blunt, but what are you hoping to accomplish by stating so here? The only ones who are really doing stuff like that here are joking (at least, it feels like they're making a joke). Regardless, they're doing it to make people cringe at the sight, so stating your displeasure only really encourages them =/
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 10:02 pm

I also see, and usually that's a troll's goal whenever he/she ignites a flare (aka starting an argument) which is to get our negative responses, either because they think it's funny or it's just for the heck of it. And also I get what you're saying, nuva500, but I didn't say I was going to accomplish anything here. The subject clearly says, "Couples, what do you think of them?" and I gave my God-honest opinion is all, and I was simply replying to what you said here which you had directed towards my comments on this chat forum.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 10:06 pm

Fair enough, I suppose that makes sense.

I still want to see Amy and Sonic as canon (instead of just Sonic running away)
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 10:14 pm

I'm glad we could settle this little so-called "dispute" of ours like mature adults. Nice talking to you anyways.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 10:19 pm

Likewise, although it felt more like a conversation then a dispute, but hey, good chat nonetheless. It's always nice to see reasonable people on the internet, this forum in general seems full of them.

Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 10th 2011, 10:24 pm

That's what I like in a chat forum, some reasonable people. And yes, it felt more like a conversation more than a dispute now that you mention it, haha.
    Speedlion
    Speedlion

Rep2

Post by Speedlion October 11th 2011, 2:33 am

Whether people browse for Sonic or for Mario or for whatever, they will encounter inappropriate things anyways... I get your point, SonicFan, trust me, I do, but surfing the internet throws all safety out of the window for a child...
    sarge7up
    sarge7up

Rep2

Post by sarge7up October 11th 2011, 10:01 am

i kind of am i supporter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content