TrueSonicBlue
36 posters

Future Sonic Games After Generations

TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Future Sonic Games After Generations WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Future Sonic Games After Generations Empty Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 7th 2011, 5:34 pm

Hey guys just finished playing Sonic Generations loved it! The game was AMAZING in my opinion Sonic's future continues to get brighter. So anyway i was wondering since the game did so well with the new character designs and game play interaction with certain characters if anyone would like more playable characters in future Sonic games. For example the racing battle with Shadow on Generations i don't know if it's just me ,but i could see shadow doing a few of those level. Anyway i think future games should look in to more playable characters and even a multilayer mode,but as longer as the stick to the same Mechanics/Game play of Sonic Generations.What do you think?
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations 56qtD

Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalg10

Rep35

Future Sonic Games After Generations Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 7th 2011, 6:24 pm

Well, in case you haven't been reading the forums, theres already a rumor going around about the next Sonic title release, but it probably isn't a rumor and it's most likely to have already been confirmed.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Future Sonic Games After Generations Empty Re: Future Sonic Games After Generations

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 7th 2011, 6:57 pm

yes i have and i saw the so called trailer for it. it doesn't look convincing at all. Sega and Sonic team aren't that foolish to put something out that looks or sounds that terrible. I mean think about how far they've come you really think they would down grade especially after Sonic Generations Really?
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 7th 2011, 7:17 pm

I guess you just have to hope that it will be good.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations VOZLn

Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo November 8th 2011, 11:43 am

The future of Sonic might be between bad or good. But I'm getting bored of the Hedgehog engine now, its all right but I want something new.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 8th 2011, 1:19 pm

They just need to bring back the SA/SA2/06 styled games, those were fun.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Future Sonic Games After Generations Imagee10

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations White10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 8th 2011, 2:15 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:yes i have and i saw the so called trailer for it. it doesn't look convincing at all. Sega and Sonic team aren't that foolish to put something out that looks or sounds that terrible. I mean think about how far they've come you really think they would down grade especially after Sonic Generations Really?
    You'll be surprise
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog_%28video_game%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_and_the_Secret_Rings
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Colors
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord November 11th 2011, 8:21 am

SonicFan001 wrote:They just need to bring back the SA/SA2/06 styled games, those were fun.
    I agree. They are probably not going to keep the Classic/Modern split gameplay, because it was a 20th anniversary game. A new Adventure game would be great.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Future Sonic Games After Generations Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 12th 2011, 12:52 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:They just need to bring back the SA/SA2/06 styled games, those were fun.

I agree, but we've been saying this for years AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

Wake up Sonic Team!

Sonic is dead.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Future Sonic Games After Generations GOMM8

Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo November 12th 2011, 4:01 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:Wake up Sonic Team!

Sonic is dead.

Do you really think this is appropriate in a Sonic forum?
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 13th 2011, 4:26 pm

sonic adventure 2 opinion is his opinion he has a right to his opinion although i don't agree with it.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations White10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 13th 2011, 11:21 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:sonic adventure 2 opinion is his opinion he has a right to his opinion although i don't agree with it.
    A opinion is a opinion but renouncing it every post is annoying and rude
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Future Sonic Games After Generations GOMM8

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash November 13th 2011, 11:50 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:The future of Sonic might be between bad or good. But I'm getting bored of the Hedgehog engine now, its all right but I want something new.

Bored? It's only been around for two games. That would mean the next game would take much longer to finish.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations ZtZYh

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations White10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 14th 2011, 4:07 pm

TrueSonicBlue wrote:sonic adventure 2 opinion is his opinion he has a right to his opinion although i don't agree with it.
    Yes, that's all well and good, but it's obvious Sonic's not dead. In fact most people are saying he's back. There's opinions to have, but he's stating them as facts.

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 November 14th 2011, 7:36 pm

Fact: The Adventure series is way too overrated

Fact: The Adventure series is a glitchy mess

Fact: The Hedgehog Engine is a graphics engine and has nothing to do with gameplay therefore won't be going away anytime soon
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 14th 2011, 8:11 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:Fact: The Adventure series is way too overrated

Fact: The Adventure series is a glitchy mess

Fact: The Hedgehog Engine is a graphics engine and has nothing to do with gameplay therefore won't be going away anytime soon
    Opinions

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 November 14th 2011, 8:33 pm

The first was more me trying to mimic some of the others who think their opinions are fact. Doesn't really work since I followed with an actual fact though.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Future Sonic Games After Generations Blackr10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medalw11Future Sonic Games After Generations Zigzag10Future Sonic Games After Generations White10Future Sonic Games After Generations Medal13Future Sonic Games After Generations 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 14th 2011, 8:37 pm

People always say that the Adventure series had lots of glitches, but I've only noticed them if I've tried to do it myself. In fact, I once heard Sonic 2 was the game with the most glitches (this was probably before SNG came out, but still).
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 15th 2011, 12:29 am

I guess SEGA just doesn't care about us who've grown up on Sonic in the DC era, I mean that was my childhood for goodness sake. Many memories still on my Gamecube...I still have it up in my closet.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 15th 2011, 3:33 am

SonicFan001 wrote:I guess SEGA just doesn't care about us who've grown up on Sonic in the DC era, I mean that was my childhood for goodness sake. Many memories still on my Gamecube...I still have it up in my closet.
    Oh come on, you know they do. They gave us two whole levels to show it. You got to understand that making games isn't so easy or price-worthy, they have to do things a certain way. We got very lucky Sonic 4 even had a shot, and it still got blown. An Adventure title can still be possible someday, but don't be bitter if it takes some time.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 15th 2011, 7:54 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    SonicFan001 wrote:I guess SEGA just doesn't care about us who've grown up on Sonic in the DC era, I mean that was my childhood for goodness sake. Many memories still on my Gamecube...I still have it up in my closet.
    Oh come on, you know they do. They gave us two whole levels to show it. You got to understand that making games isn't so easy or price-worthy, they have to do things a certain way. We got very lucky Sonic 4 even had a shot, and it still got blown. An Adventure title can still be possible someday, but don't be bitter if it takes some time.
    I know, I mean I don't have anything wrong with the Sonic we currently have, but it's just missing that certain thing that will wholly bring him back to me, and that's an Adventure title or if it's not an Adventure game at least it should be like 06, I still remember when I was getting pumped up about 06 back then. I just hope SEGA realizes that there are fans that really really loved the Adventure games and hope to see them brought back.
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 15th 2011, 2:30 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    I know, I mean I don't have anything wrong with the Sonic we currently have, but it's just missing that certain thing that will wholly bring him back to me, and that's an Adventure title or if it's not an Adventure game at least it should be like 06, I still remember when I was getting pumped up about 06 back then. I just hope SEGA realizes that there are fans that really really loved the Adventure games and hope to see them brought back.
    okay look i understand where you guys are coming from i loved the dream cast era too. but i believe Sega/Sonic team are doing a great job with the new Sonic mechanics and they should still look into making multiplyer game for the next sonic game?
    TrueSonicBlue
    TrueSonicBlue

Rep0

Post by TrueSonicBlue November 15th 2011, 2:53 pm

javascript:emoticonp(':D')

Last edited by TrueSonicBlue on November 16th 2011, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Future Sonic Games After Generations Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 November 15th 2011, 4:02 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:People always say that the Adventure series had lots of glitches, but I've only noticed them if I've tried to do it myself. In fact, I once heard Sonic 2 was the game with the most glitches (this was probably before SNG came out, but still).

Glitches don't necessarily mean anything if they are minor and the game is fun and has a defined story, like the Adventure series. The new Sonics may be glitch-free for the most part, but they lack proper substance.

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Oh come on, you know they do. They gave us two whole levels to show it. You got to understand that making games isn't so easy or price-worthy, they have to do things a certain way. We got very lucky Sonic 4 even had a shot, and it still got blown. An Adventure title can still be possible someday, but don't be bitter if it takes some time.

Bologna! Mario's come out with multiple games each year, and while they are a pile of boredom they are generally glitch-free and have substance (although bland). Sonic Team can easily make a proper Adventure game in a given time span, they just are too ignorant, lazy, and unskilled to do it. After all, their purpose is to make games, and they haven't even done this properly as of late (besides the alleged nostalgic remakes).

TrueSonicBlue wrote:okay look i understand where you guys are coming from i loved the dream cast era too. but i believe Sega/Sonic team are doing a great job with the new Sonic mechanics and they should still look into making multiplyer game for the next sonic game?
    And these mechanics are...?
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 15th 2011, 4:51 pm

R.I.P
    -
    The Sonic Adventure Series

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content