Pianta
codeorange
SuperSonicgamer079
Army
Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
a bee
31 posters

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

a bee
    a bee

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Empty Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by a bee August 25th 2009, 11:14 pm

I'm not meaning to complain about other forums (I hardly give this one much attention than I want to), but I don't know what i'm doing there besides arguing with the obsessive fanboys, low-end gfx haters, and technologically ignorant. I'm just wasting my time there.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? ZtZYh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? 2nio02t

Rep76

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2009, 12:01 am

That's why I just stick around the Sonic Games forum. Those forumers pretty much didn't want me around, and frankly the lack of respect made me want to leave as well.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Imagee10

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep22

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Erazor August 26th 2009, 12:11 am

Troll the Sonic forums. It's fun. They never see it coming. You know what? I think I'll do just that right now.

Last edited by Erazor on August 26th 2009, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Army
    Army

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? VOZLn

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army August 26th 2009, 12:12 am

Before I even clicked the links I knew shadi would be in one
    SuperSonicgamer079
    SuperSonicgamer079

Rep0

Post by SuperSonicgamer079 August 26th 2009, 12:24 am

I'm only there for the Sonic Fanfiction forum, Random Hotel, My friends, and the Sonic games forum....

I apologize if I say a uneffiecient suggestion. I'd recommend avoiding the console forums, if you get frustrated arguing with an obsessive fanboy, low-end gfx hater, and technologically ignorant people... :Neutralness:
    a bee
    a bee

Rep0

Post by a bee August 26th 2009, 12:31 am

Erazor wrote:Troll the Sonic forums. It's fun.
    Yes, I love being the loner in the polls.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2009, 12:32 am

Erazor wrote:Troll the Sonic forums. It's fun. They never see it coming. You know what? I think I'll do just that right now.
    :<_<:
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 26th 2009, 12:39 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Erazor wrote:Troll the Sonic forums. It's fun. They never see it coming. You know what? I think I'll do just that right now.
    Did ya see me? Did ya see me?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2009, 12:41 am

Erazor wrote:
    Yes. :>_>:
    codeorange

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? GOMM8

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange August 26th 2009, 1:05 am

I only get onto the SEGA forums for the Sonic Fan Fiction section, but other than that, it really is a waste of time for people to even bother posting on there because there's a huge lack of respect for people there, and I guess that's mostly generated by the general divide of the types of Sonic fans on there.

Personally for me, I go onto the Sonic Fan Fiction section, check out the stuff going on there, and maybe even add onto my stories if I have the time, but then I really just get out of Dodge after that.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta August 26th 2009, 4:09 am

That's exactly why I left.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 26th 2009, 8:46 am

I sorta forgot sega forums existed for a while
    a bee
    a bee

Rep0

Post by a bee August 26th 2009, 5:05 pm

haha I love how they take reputation so seriously (my friends list also have brains and wits and also in the negative reps). I'm in the -5's now because I posted this XD
    Sunset
    Sunset

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Sunset August 26th 2009, 7:33 pm

I like the SEGA boards, but I mostly stay in the lounge, people are nicer there for the most part.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 27th 2009, 1:42 am

I lower everyone's rep. Do it. It's fun! Okay not everyone.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Modiviver August 27th 2009, 10:41 am

Name one person who contantly insults you.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 27th 2009, 9:16 pm

Modiviver wrote:Name one person who contantly insults you.
    Reading the posts on that forum is an insult to the mind.
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 27th 2009, 11:08 pm

Erazor wrote:
    I didn't. Off to Sega!!!

And bee, do whatever you whatever you want.
    Independence76

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 August 29th 2009, 12:01 am

I hate the Sega forums.

I left and went somewhere else entirely unrelated to Sega, and then went another place, and then was invited by Zezima to come here.

The Sega forums are full of the same people that just don't know how to live with others that even have slightly different opinions.

What I hate the most on the site is that fact that some users actually support homosexual Sonic couples. This is where it kinda draws the line of "Here be dragons."

I hate Sega and I hate Sonic. However, just because of my last statement, people there write off my opinion as "oh, because you hate them, nothing is ever good enough fro you!!!1!1"
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz August 29th 2009, 1:00 am

Independence76 wrote:The Sega forums are full of the same people that just don't know how to live with others that even have slightly different opinions.

What I hate the most on the site is that fact that some users actually support homosexual Sonic couples. This is where it kinda draws the line of "Here be dragons."
    Really? Of all the things wrong with their Sonic Games forum; people who never learn from Sonic's failures, kids who are too young to have possibly learned from them, "losing" an argument to said kids who consider one person's sound logic to be less effective than a larger amount of people saying "you suck" at the same time; that was your last straw?
    Independence76

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 August 29th 2009, 1:02 am

Roterblitz wrote:
    Independence76 wrote:The Sega forums are full of the same people that just don't know how to live with others that even have slightly different opinions.

Really? Of all the things wrong with their Sonic Games forum; people who never learn from Sonic's failures, kids who are too young to have possibly learned from them, "losing" an argument to said kids who consider one person's sound logic to be less effective than a larger amount of people saying "you suck" at the same time; that was your last straw?

There's more.

Think of how many "what is your favorite hedgehog?" topics made per week.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz August 29th 2009, 2:18 am

Independence76 wrote:Think of how many "what is your favorite hedgehog?" topics made per week.
    Those topics can always be ignored, but when you try to have a serious discussion (or at least as seriously as you can talk about Sonic the Hedgehog) it becomes a problem. It's like pouring your heart out to someone who isn't even listening.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 29th 2009, 12:32 pm

I haven't been there lately, but there was never that many favorite hedgehog topics. You'd be lucky to see one a week.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 29th 2009, 12:34 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I haven't been there lately, but there was never that many favorite hedgehog topics. You'd be lucky to see one a week.
    But you won't have trouble finding"Whats your favorite charater" threads or "Here is what SEGA should do"
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 29th 2009, 12:36 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:I haven't been there lately, but there was never that many favorite hedgehog topics. You'd be lucky to see one a week.
    But you won't have trouble finding"Whats your favorite charater" threads or "Here is what SEGA should do"
    True, because you can always use the Search feature to find them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content