Pianta
codeorange
SuperSonicgamer079
Army
Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
a bee
31 posters

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Imagee10

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by sykog November 11th 2009, 10:00 pm

Jmh wrote:Lol flamerstreak always sends me a message everyday and it's always titled "Yo".
    He did that to me too, but now that I hate him, he doesn't.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep67

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Jmh November 11th 2009, 10:08 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Lol flamerstreak always sends me a message everyday and it's always titled "Yo".
    He did that to me too, but now that I hate him, he doesn't.
    Why do you hate Flamerstreak?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 11th 2009, 10:08 pm

And I'm going to keep posting on the forum for Great Justice.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 11th 2009, 11:43 pm

I wish Flamerstreak would join just about any other forum I frequent.
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 12th 2009, 12:14 am

Erazor wrote:I wish Flamerstreak would join just about any other forum I frequent.
    Why?
    Well, I don't hate him, I just don't like him. He's conceited, and kind of a jerk.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 12th 2009, 12:24 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:I wish Flamerstreak would join just about any other forum I frequent.
    Why?
    Well, I don't hate him, I just don't like him. He's conceited, and kind of a jerk.
    Because we talk all the time. I just dislike logging into Sega.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 12th 2009, 7:34 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Why?
    Well, I must admit I lost a little bit of respect from him after he called HolyNightmaren an overrated user.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 12th 2009, 8:52 pm

Jmh wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Why?
    Well, I must admit I lost a little bit of respect from him after he called HolyNightmaren an overrated user.
    I don't even know who that is.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 12th 2009, 9:26 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Jmh wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Why?
    I don't even know who that is.
    He was pretty much my best friend on the internet but went all evil on me....
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 ZtZYh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 13th 2009, 6:14 pm

You really don't know HolyNightmaren? He's one of the few users (at least as far as I know) who got their name banned. Quite a feat, but not too surprising considering how many alternate accounts he made after his banning.
    But yeah, turns out he was just another evil poster. Oh well.
    And isn't Sonication/Flamestreak/whatever his other name was banned from here? Or did he just choose to leave?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 13th 2009, 6:59 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:You really don't know HolyNightmaren? He's one of the few users (at least as far as I know) who got their name banned. Quite a feat, but not too surprising considering how many alternate accounts he made after his banning.
    But yeah, turns out he was just another evil poster. Oh well.
    And isn't Sonication/Flamestreak/whatever his other name was banned from here? Or did he just choose to leave?
    I must have not been a member yet then. And Sonication chose to leave.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 18th 2009, 9:35 pm

I wish this place was more active. :(

It's way better than SoA.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 18th 2009, 9:48 pm

Jmh wrote:I wish this place was more active. :(

Well, do you go to any other forums besides here and Sega (Did I already ask that?)
    Pianta
    Pianta

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta November 19th 2009, 4:58 pm

Same here, same here.
    It annoys me really. :/
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 20th 2009, 12:15 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Jmh wrote:I wish this place was more active. :(

Well, do you go to any other forums besides here and Sega (Did I already ask that?)
    No, I don't.
    Clyde The Cash
    Clyde The Cash

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Clyde The Cash November 21st 2009, 1:53 am

seGa foruM be wack
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 21st 2009, 1:54 am

Clyde The Cash wrote:seGa foruM be wack
    Who are you there?
    Clyde The Cash
    Clyde The Cash

Rep0

Post by Clyde The Cash November 21st 2009, 2:26 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Who are you there?
    duranfan
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 21st 2009, 2:45 am

Clyde The Cash wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Who are you there?
    duranfan
    I know that name, but not you personally.
    Zez
    Zez

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 VOZLn

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 31st 2009, 3:20 pm

Clyde The Cash is... duranfan?! :O_o: :Oh No: Oh, my God!
    Purge
    Purge

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Purge January 5th 2010, 5:27 pm

Pianta wrote:
    Same here, same here.

*whew*
    I thought I was the only one getting them! I'm running out of Valuable PM space, because he sends faster then I can delete! :Oh No:
    Zez
    Zez

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 VOZLn

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 5th 2010, 5:50 pm

Purge wrote:
    Pianta wrote:
    Same here, same here.

*whew*
    I thought I was the only one getting them! I'm running out of Valuable PM space, because he sends faster then I can delete! :Oh No:

He does the same with me. But his last one was titled "So".
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 5th 2010, 7:51 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Purge wrote:
    Pianta wrote:
    Same here, same here.

*whew*

He does the same with me. But his last one was titled "So".
    That's funny.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 7 GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style January 5th 2010, 8:10 pm

I did get one from Flamer titled Yo, it was a link to Big Bill Hell's spoof car dealer commercial.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog January 5th 2010, 8:44 pm

It's ironic how bee still goes to Sega occasionally, but not here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content