Pianta
codeorange
SuperSonicgamer079
Army
Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
a bee
31 posters

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Imagee10

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Schnickelfritz September 7th 2009, 8:09 pm

Sunset wrote:I like the SEGA boards, but I mostly stay in the lounge, people are nicer there for the most part.
    LIEK MEEEE
    Plix
    Plix

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 VOZLn

Rep13

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Plix September 8th 2009, 9:50 pm

Apologies if anybody thought I meant untelligent people were here, I just was talking about numbers, not the gerneral intelligence of this board, sorry if you took it the wrong way. :)

I've read a lot of topicsin SG at SEGA, and they all seem to be filled with the most unintelligent posts I see anywhere on the forum. Maybe that;s because I come from a place with very smart people and an extremely low tolerance of stupidity, though.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta September 9th 2009, 2:58 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Sunset wrote:I like the SEGA boards, but I mostly stay in the lounge, people are nicer there for the most part.
    LIEK MEEEE
    AND MEEEEE.
    But I like the PSU Off Topic forums too. :3
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 ZtZYh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 9th 2009, 2:11 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:Apologies if anybody thought I meant untelligent people were here, I just was talking about numbers, not the gerneral intelligence of this board, sorry if you took it the wrong way. :)

I've read a lot of topicsin SG at SEGA, and they all seem to be filled with the most unintelligent posts I see anywhere on the forum. Maybe that;s because I come from a place with very smart people and an extremely low tolerance of stupidity, though.
    I have loads of smart people around me at Red Mountain, so that isn't it. But I'd say I can tolerate more, simply because if you don't, you'll die, and as no one is going to help get rid of stupidity, the only chance you'd have is to raise tolerance.
    DJ Mudkip
    DJ Mudkip

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by DJ Mudkip September 26th 2009, 3:29 am

a bee wrote:I'm not meaning to complain about other forums (I hardly give this one much attention than I want to), but I don't know what i'm doing there besides arguing with the obsessive fanboys, low-end gfx haters, and technologically ignorant. I'm just wasting my time there.
    : ): I wasent thar :3 lolz jk i luaik cookiezz
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Kz2PK

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog September 26th 2009, 6:03 am

To be honest, I don't hang out there nearly as much as I used to.
    The only forums I still go to on there is "The Lounge," and "Sonic Fan Fiction," but only because I'd like to get into an RP.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 26th 2009, 11:22 am

codeorange wrote:I only get onto the SEGA forums for the Sonic Fan Fiction section, but other than that, it really is a waste of time for people to even bother posting on there because there's a huge lack of respect for people there, and I guess that's mostly generated by the general divide of the types of Sonic fans on there.

Personally for me, I go onto the Sonic Fan Fiction section, check out the stuff going on there, and maybe even add onto my stories if I have the time, but then I really just get out of Dodge after that.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix September 26th 2009, 9:25 pm

Please add some substance to your post. ^
    Phantom
    Phantom

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom October 16th 2009, 3:02 pm

Even when I joined the forum, it was still a cesspool of fanboys who rant about every conceivable microcosm of Sonic, and some of them come up with creative ways to spell "characters." I did come up with some efforts to provide a more optimistic voice calling out for some constructive discussion, but after a while some of them were going off-topic and then before I knew it my thread became a screaming match.
    Now most of what I see there is just "one character VS. another character" "who is cooler?" and a bunch of malarkey about SatAM characters in the games, and the rest is just rants.

I like this forum so much better.
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 16th 2009, 7:09 pm

Phantom wrote:Even when I joined the forum, it was still a cesspool of fanboys who rant about every conceivable microcosm of Sonic, and some of them come up with creative ways to spell "characters." I did come up with some efforts to provide a more optimistic voice calling out for some constructive discussion, but after a while some of them were going off-topic and then before I knew it my thread became a screaming match.
    Now most of what I see there is just "one character VS. another character" "who is cooler?" and a bunch of malarkey about SatAM characters in the games, and the rest is just rants.

And that's all because of one member.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor October 16th 2009, 7:20 pm

Charles lol. I love him. He is a living work of art.
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 16th 2009, 7:30 pm

Erazor wrote:Charles lol. I love him. He is a living work of art.
    I know, I love him too. He's on my friends list.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 16th 2009, 8:05 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Phantom wrote:Even when I joined the forum, it was still a cesspool of fanboys who rant about every conceivable microcosm of Sonic, and some of them come up with creative ways to spell "characters." I did come up with some efforts to provide a more optimistic voice calling out for some constructive discussion, but after a while some of them were going off-topic and then before I knew it my thread became a screaming match.

And that's all because of one member.
    Believe you me, one member truly can ruin everything. That said, I wouldn't consider Charles even close to that level.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 16th 2009, 8:13 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Believe you me, one member truly can ruin everything. That said, I wouldn't consider Charles even close to that level.
    Me neither. He makes the forum so much more hilarious.
    a bee
    a bee

Rep0

Post by a bee October 17th 2009, 3:09 pm

As the '94+ borns are growing up and discovering the internet, all I can say is that we should brace ourselves for the oncoming horde of similar members in the future.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 18th 2009, 12:19 am

a bee wrote:As the '94+ borns are growing up and discovering the internet, all I can say is that we should brace ourselves for the oncoming horde of similar members in the future.
    It's actually more 10 year olds that keep coming.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 18th 2009, 6:17 pm

Not that them coming is a problem.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 18th 2009, 6:38 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Not that them coming is a problem.
    I never said it was.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 18th 2009, 9:23 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Not that them coming is a problem.
    I never said it was.
    I know, I was just stating.
    Army
    Army

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 22nd 2009, 1:56 am

What's up with the recent bumpings on Sega?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 22nd 2009, 7:29 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:What's up with the recent bumpings on Sega?
    People think their pathetic topics need to stay there forever.
    Army
    Army

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 22nd 2009, 10:29 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:What's up with the recent bumpings on Sega?
    People think their pathetic topics need to stay there forever.
    I did not bump my own topic for the record : ):
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse October 24th 2009, 4:07 am

I post declarative statments of my opinion and try not to get in affairs of fan boy idiocy( though charles makes this hard not too)
    But I do troll sometimes :3
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 24th 2009, 5:22 am

sundayseclipse wrote:I post declarative statments of my opinion and try not to get in affairs of fan boy idiocy( though charles makes this hard not too)
    YOU a THATS MY JOB!
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 24th 2009, 10:00 am

sundayseclipse wrote:I post declarative statments of my opinion and try not to get in affairs of fan boy idiocy( though charles makes this hard not too)
    Trolling is so much fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content