Pianta
codeorange
SuperSonicgamer079
Army
Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
a bee
31 posters

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Army
    Army

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 VOZLn

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Army November 6th 2009, 2:49 am

Trolling is just a waste of time.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Imagee10

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep22

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Erazor November 6th 2009, 2:52 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Trolling is just a waste of time.
    Obviously you've never played a prank on someone.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 ZtZYh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2009, 10:16 am

Erazor wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Not to mention quite a few are Sonic Games forum frequenters.
    And no, it's not a disease, it's a curse. I've said this before, the forum is cursed by evil. Just because the geniuses abandoned the Sonic Games forums like the cowardly selfish jerks they are doesn't mean the other forums wouldn't suffer as well. Alas, yes, this was predicted to happen, and now because the geniuses have weakened so much and others have left, the forums are falling more victim to the curse. And despite the fact the curse can be fought, it seems quite obvious no one is willing to repair it.
    Simply because you can tolerate mental retardation being blasted into your face non-stop doesn't mean everyone else can. To quote Vivian Gee, posting on the Sonic boards "is like fighting a wall".

Now trolling, that's where it's at.
    No, it's not toleration. I tolerate very little. And no, other people can tolerate it far better than I can. They would just rather be the very thing they complain about. After all, trolling is apparently where it's at.
    You seem to misunderstand the point of trolling. Or you're trying to be insulting. Either way you're incorrect.
    Then what's the point?
    Erazor wrote:
    I have, and it was a horrible feeling, not a good one. Nevertheless, even if it had led successfully, not all people enjoy pranks, and thus I don't think trolling and pranks are the same thing. At least pranks can be good and funny. Trolling is just annoying.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 GOMM8

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool November 6th 2009, 10:23 am

Erazor wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Not to mention quite a few are Sonic Games forum frequenters.
    And no, it's not a disease, it's a curse. I've said this before, the forum is cursed by evil. Just because the geniuses abandoned the Sonic Games forums like the cowardly selfish jerks they are doesn't mean the other forums wouldn't suffer as well. Alas, yes, this was predicted to happen, and now because the geniuses have weakened so much and others have left, the forums are falling more victim to the curse. And despite the fact the curse can be fought, it seems quite obvious no one is willing to repair it.
    Simply because you can tolerate mental retardation being blasted into your face non-stop doesn't mean everyone else can. To quote Vivian Gee, posting on the Sonic boards "is like fighting a wall".

Now trolling, that's where it's at.
    No, it's not toleration. I tolerate very little. And no, other people can tolerate it far better than I can. They would just rather be the very thing they complain about. After all, trolling is apparently where it's at.
    You seem to misunderstand the point of trolling. Or you're trying to be insulting. Either way you're incorrect.
    Then what's the point?
    Erazor wrote:
    I have, and it was a horrible feeling, not a good one. Nevertheless, even if it had led successfully, not all people enjoy pranks, and thus I don't think trolling and pranks are the same thing. At least pranks can be good and funny. Trolling is just annoying.
    Some people has too much righteousness in their hearts.
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 6th 2009, 12:53 pm

No, it's great fun actually.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2009, 4:50 pm

joeoflula wrote:Some people has too much righteousness in their hearts.
    I know very few that have even close to enough.
    sykog77 wrote:
    :<_<:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 6th 2009, 5:02 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    He's an admin so he knows what he is talking about
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2009, 5:06 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    He's an admin so he knows what he is talking about
    So am I. :>_>:
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 6th 2009, 5:43 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    It's not like's all I do there. Only sometimes.
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 November 6th 2009, 5:51 pm

are people there Idiots or just retarded? especially that sykog guy he's probably their leader...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2009, 7:08 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    It's not like's all I do there. Only sometimes.
    But you still do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 6th 2009, 7:38 pm

Trolling is a beautiful thing, TFF....Especially when you're trolling trolls trolling trolls.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 6th 2009, 7:54 pm

Mly wrote:Trolling is a beautiful thing, TFF....Especially when you're trolling trolls trolling trolls.
    Exactly
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 6th 2009, 8:02 pm

TFF, if you're just going to continue with that condescending attitude I can show you just what fun I can have trolling right here.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 6th 2009, 8:25 pm

Erazor wrote:TFF, if you're just going to continue with that condescending attitude I can show you just what fun I can have trolling right here.
    Well, trolling isn't allowed here, so you could easily get banned.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 6th 2009, 8:28 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:TFF, if you're just going to continue with that condescending attitude I can show you just what fun I can have trolling right here.
    You know as well as I do that you never announce your plans of trolling if you're actually going to do it.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 6th 2009, 8:29 pm

Erazor wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    You know as well as I do that you never announce your plans of trolling if you're actually going to do it.
    I do?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 6th 2009, 8:31 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    I do?
    I figured you would know at least. The point still stands. TFF's White Knight attitude is unpleasant.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 6th 2009, 8:33 pm

Erazor wrote:I figured you would know at least. The point still stands. TFF's White Knight attitude is unpleasant.
    Oh well he's always been like that and you can't really do anything abut it but accept it.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 6th 2009, 8:34 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:I figured you would know at least. The point still stands. TFF's White Knight attitude is unpleasant.
    Oh well he's always been like that and you can't really do anything abut it but accept it.
    Never.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 6th 2009, 9:10 pm

sykog77 wrote:

"The more innocent and pure a thing is...the more satisfying it is to corrupt it, yes?"

Who wants to see me slowly bring TFF over to the dark side?
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 GOMM8

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 5 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool November 6th 2009, 9:22 pm

Mly wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

"The more innocent and pure a thing is...the more satisfying it is to corrupt it, yes?"

ME
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 6th 2009, 9:41 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Mly wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

ME
    I SECOND THIS!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 6th 2009, 10:09 pm

Good....Now all I have to do is get to his heart. What's the way to a human male's heart again? [quickly thumbs through book of human adages]

What? The stomach? That doesn't sound right. [quickly thumbs through abridged book of human psychology]

Ah, here it is. "Despite whet your standard-issue book of human adages claims, the way to the heart of a human male is his genitals."

...I'm gonna have to give that one a no and go about it the hard way.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 6th 2009, 11:13 pm

We got a better chance of you all giving up trolling forever than me going to the Dark Side.
    sykog77 wrote:
    It isn't allowed at SOA either. :AUGH!:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content