Pianta
codeorange
SuperSonicgamer079
Army
Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
a bee
31 posters

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Anonymous

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 12:04 am

We shall see....

[giggles like a little girl in a failed attempt at a villain laugh]

...Damn.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 GOMM8

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

: Male
     Rep-3

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore?

Post by Joe Cool November 7th 2009, 9:11 am

Mly wrote:We shall see....

...Damn.
    You just turned even creepier.
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Imagee10

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 7th 2009, 12:40 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    It isn't allowed at SOA either. :AUGH!:
    Well I haven't gotten into any trouble.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 ZtZYh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 7th 2009, 2:49 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    It isn't allowed at SOA either. :AUGH!:
    Well I haven't gotten into any trouble.
    So you'll just break the rules anyway then?
    sykog
    sykog

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Zigzag10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog November 7th 2009, 4:02 pm

So you'll just break the rules anyway then?
    Ummm......... in a way.
    Independence76

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 November 7th 2009, 4:10 pm

I don't mind him doing so.

That forum is a tremendous example of fanboyism and obsession with kids video games.
    a bee
    a bee

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by a bee November 7th 2009, 6:46 pm

Independence76 wrote:That forum is a tremendous example of fanboyism and obsession with kids video games.

Oh yes. Even the ones that supposedly have lots of rep can't even detect obvious sarcasm in posts. Jeeez.

Also someone is an amusing card who doesn't want to admit the Saturn was a failure and blames 'idiot westener developers' for its losses, citing release dates flip-flopping between Japan and US as arguments of dates that count, and dismissing real saturn screen captures as crappy emulator shots. So yeah, even the obsessive wapanese quotient is high.
    I loved SEGA's games, however defending the systems as if it were a God's will is beyond disturbing.

If there's one picture that describes the crying, blind fanboy regulars in the "Platforms" category... it's this:
    Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Hqdefault
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 10:10 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Mly wrote:We shall see....

...Damn.
    You just turned even creepier.
    Oh, you should hear my multi-voice laugh. One time, an old room-mate's kids woke me up, and in lieu of "Alright, which one of you kids woke me up? I got work in a few hours," I decided to do that laugh and end it with the words "I'm alive!" Both of them pissed themselves.

Anyway, Sega sucks royally. Why are we still debating this?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 7th 2009, 10:48 pm

a bee wrote:
    Independence76 wrote:That forum is a tremendous example of fanboyism and obsession with kids video games.

Oh yes. Even the ones that supposedly have lots of rep can't even detect obvious sarcasm in posts. Jeeez.

Also someone is an amusing card who doesn't want to admit the Saturn was a failure and blames 'idiot westener developers' for its losses, citing release dates flip-flopping between Japan and US as arguments of dates that count, and dismissing real saturn screen captures as crappy emulator shots. So yeah, even the obsessive wapanese quotient is high.
    I loved SEGA's games, however defending the systems as if it were a God's will is beyond disturbing.

If there's one picture that describes the crying, blind fanboy regulars in the "Platforms" category... it's this:
    Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Hqdefault
    He looks like he's on drugs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:06 pm

That only further proves its accuracy.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 7th 2009, 11:24 pm

We should abuse the rep system. Just rate down all of the mods and admins over and over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:26 pm

You do realize that the mods and admins care absolutely none about the rep system, yes?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Blackr10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalg10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 7th 2009, 11:27 pm

Mly wrote:You do realize that the mods and admins care absolutely none about the rep system, yes?
    I know. But I think it'd be hilarious to see all of the mods and admins with incredibly low reps.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:28 pm

True. Shall we take this to Outer Space for further discussion?

Last edited by Mly on November 8th 2009, 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 7th 2009, 11:30 pm

Mly wrote:True. Shall we take this to Outer Space for further discussion?
    Why not? PM a link.

Last edited by Erazor on November 8th 2009, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:31 pm

Done.

Last edited by Mly on November 8th 2009, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    a bee
    a bee

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by a bee November 11th 2009, 5:01 pm

In a random turn of events, SEGA forums disabled the Reputation system. Unsurprisingly, the kids are whining about it missing, because to them its apparently the only way to judge a poster.

WIN!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 5:25 pm

Oh, wow. The place is going nuts and you're the only voice of reason.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool November 11th 2009, 6:01 pm

a bee wrote:In a random turn of events, SEGA forums disabled the Reputation system. Unsurprisingly, the kids are whining about it missing, because to them its apparently the only way to judge a poster.

WIN!
    Gimme a link.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 6:21 pm

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?s=b95646f9bb884399bb46eb6e15f73a5a&t=303835

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?s=b95646f9bb884399bb46eb6e15f73a5a&t=290196&page=662
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 11th 2009, 7:02 pm

That's too funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 11th 2009, 8:20 pm

The epic people on Sega are epic, But the noobs are outdone by few others.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog November 11th 2009, 9:28 pm

??? How did guest replies turn on?
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 11th 2009, 9:33 pm

sykog77 wrote:??? How did guest replies turn on?
    Guest opinions aren't valid anyway.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medalw11Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 White10Should I bother with the SEGA forum anymore? - Page 6 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 11th 2009, 9:53 pm

Lol flamerstreak always sends me a message everyday and it's always titled "Yo".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content